chapter 2

While you were placing all the steaming, ingredients onto bowls (or plates) you heard 2D come into the kitchen, dragging his feet a bit. "Tired?" You asked quickly. "Yea' I had t' deal wit' murdoc 'bou' the album" he explained, as he set his elbow on the counter and placed his fist on his cheeck to rest his a head.

"Well.. Dinner is done at least" you said with a smile "here".

You handed him the bowl (or plate) of (F/F). " thanks" he smiles and grabbed the plate and then started off towards the breakfast nook. As 2D sat down at the table, he looked up at you, a pink dust across his face. "Uh, 'ey ___?" He called. "Yeah?" You responds as you turned to 2D.

"W-would you like t' go on a -" before 2D got to finish, murdoc threw a beer can at him. " if ya Say It to 'er, ache face, youll be seein' your own blood soon, or a limb or two gon'" Murdoc threatened. "At leas' I'm not a man who goes out and brin' hom' different' women from A bar" 2D explained, a grin plastered on his face.

Murdoc growled and walked up to 2D. You knew what was gonna happen. You quickly got in front of 2D and Murdoc to stop the upcoming fight. "Wha' are us doin'?!" Murdoc argued. "Preventing someone going to the hospital or have blood on the floor thay I have to clean. I don't want noodle or Russ to think one of you, the most famous band , needs therapy, along with me. I also, don't want to date a satanic pickle who cheats on his girlfriends".

You explained to Murdoc with a glare. "What 'er you sayin?" Murdoc responds with. You took a breath. "Forget bout the date and us." You stated. "Wha' 'bout
2D ?!" Murdoc argued again.

"I'm not dating one of y'all," you breathed in heavily ",not like this." The room became silent. not a word. Suddenly, noodle came in and waved. You put on a fake smile and waved back. "Hey noodle, dinner's ready if you want to get some?". She nodded in agreement and grabbed a plate and gathered her own food. "I'm going to my room." You mummled under your breath. "What about dinner?" Both, murdoc and 2D said in unison.

"I'll grab a snack later before bed" you said quickly and walked quickly to your room were '(what your favorite thing is doing) can relax you, keep away that stress. As you walked away , Murdoc and 2D kept their eye on you, then glare at each other. 2D cleaned his plate off and walked off, anger growing within him. Murdoc was just there, left speechless from the current events.