|1|

"Mark!" I said walking towards his work room

"Yes?" He replied not eyeing me

He was always in this room for the past week. Working and not living.

"Mark its three in the morning, can you at least come to bed?!" I said crossing my arms

"Oh come on (Y/N)! I'm really busy" he replied clicking away on his mouse

"Mark, I'm seriously fed up with this bullshit, I know you have work, but please come to bed. I missed you and we haven't done anything!"

"(Y/N)!"

"MARK! At least look at me!" I said getting more pissed, stomping my foot

He looked at me and cracked his knuckles, waiting for what I was going to say.

"Come. To. Bed. Now!" I said crossing my arms

"Not now"

I groaned then left the room, having the need to cry. I went to the room and sat on the bed, thinking of a way to at least try to get him spend the night with me. I was impatient and antagonized.

An idea then popped up in my mind. Men are always gonna be hypnotized when they see a naked woman right in front of them, especially when they call for sex.

I went back downstairs and went back into his work room. Without uttering a word, I sat on his lap and took off my white crop top, for I wasn't wearing any bra underneath. I pulled him in for a kiss and felt his warm hands going down my back, sending me shivers and little goosebumps. He was very gentle and very sweet which I relished. A man that knew how to treat me well, even when it came to intercourse. I love the man, ten years knowing him, I couldn't let go.

He picked me up and took me to the room, where he slowly laid me on the bed, still holding on to me with his soft lips playing onto mine. It was chocolate to me, enjoyable and addicting.

He took off his shirt and pushed our chests closer where we could feel our heartbeats, a loving act to show this strong affection.

He then snatched off every piece of clothing to the point where we had nothing. He looked at my eyes then slowly embraced the inside of my body. Gently and steady he went, but then increased as he held on to me for support. His muscular arms were around my stomach, holding on to it while breathing heavily in my ear. The pleasure was intense and perplexing. My hands were on sweat back, slightly scratching him as I moaned for the lust passion he was giving me.

Something unique and scarce.