"This isn't funny Lauren!" Camila shot back, "We don't just have to keep it living. We're suppost to raise it, to, to rear it."

Lauren rubbed her back softly, laughing once again, "Rear it?"

"Yeah, you know, instill values, teach it how to breathe, stuff like that." Camila breathed herself, her eyebrows still furrowed as an adorable pout settled on her lips.

"Camz, I've had an ample amount of freak out time, so it's perfectly natural for you to have yours now. But trust me. You'll be fine." Lauren leaned in and kissed Camila's  lips. "I've already wrapped my head around raising this baby. Or 'rearing' it, whatever. When it's born, you won't have to worry. Your mama insticts will kick in, and you'll know what to do."

"What if I don't have 'Mama instincts'?" Camila bit her lip, finding comfort in Lauren's gentle rubbing.

"You will." Lauren assured her, "You just need to calm down." She began kissing her neck.

When she started tugging on her shirt, Camila interjected with a pout, "You're trying to distract me."

"Shh." Lauren responded, pulling the shirt off and kissing her bra clad chest.

Camila closed her eyes, and tangled a hand into Lauren's hair. "I know why you're so calm." she muttered, "It's because that thing's already inside you. You've got all those baby hormones shooting right into your head and making you think like a Mommy."

Lauren looked at her, "Want to lay down on the couch?" she asked. The truth was, she'd missed Camila too. Whoever decided that boys were the only ones who thought regularly about sex, and that girls were always 'pressured' into it was probably a very strict Morman woman who'd undergone a total hysterectomy. Lauren had always wanted Camila and after having had her and then gone without her again, the tension had grown almost unbearable. (And vice versa)

"I think laying on the couch was what got us in this situation in the first place." Camila said coyly, wiggling both eyebrows.

"Well, we're already in it; it's not like we can get into it again." Lauren reasoned.

"Smart girl." Camila said.

They hurried back over to the couch, and Lauren returned to her straddling position on Camila. They began making out heavily, and the entire situation felt surreal. Lauren had spent so much time trying to adjust herself to the idea of never feeling Camila's kisses again. Her hands found their way up to Lauren's chest, and she had only just started to feel her breasts when Lauren let out a deep throaty moan into the kiss. Camila felt her own face flush with heat. If she was this turned on just from her fondling her breasts through her shirt, she could only imagine what she would be like when they got further into it.

On that thought, Camila eagerly lifted her black sweater over her head. She hadn't been wearing any shirt underneath, but was left in a black bra. Camila wasted no time in unhooking it, and she took her breasts into her hands, giving them a good squeeze.

"Mmm. Camz, I've missed you so much." Lauren mumbled, closing her eyes, and thrusting her body forward involuntarily.

Camila caught her off guard, flipping her to the left, so that she was no longer on her lap, but rather sitting back in the corner cushion of the couch. Camila smiled at her, and leaned over her, beginning to softly suck on one of her breasts.

Lauren was defenseless. She'd been without Camila for so long, and felt she needed her so badly, that it was no use for her to try and fight for control or the upper hand. She'd patiently await her turn to pleasure her, but let her do what she wanted to her until the time came.