three

Camila sat across from Ariana. They were in math class, but there was a substitute and nobody was actually doing the left behind assignment. Ariana was trying to get Camila to focus and do her work anyways, however, because math happened to be Ariana's favorite subject next to chemistry, and of course being assigned eighty pre-cal problems wasn't an inconveinence to her in any way. Camila was having an extremely difficult time concentrating, not only because she hated math and had no real intentions on completing the work, but also because Lauren was sitting only a few feet over, and as usual, she looked insanely hot.

Ariana had her back to Lauren, so she could not see her, but Camila had a perfect view, and glanced over every chance she got to look up from the pre-calculus text book. Lauren was wearing a red and blue flannel dress that somehow brought out the green in her eyes.

Camila couldn't be sure, but it seemed that every time she glanced back over to her, another button would be opened, revealing even more amazing cleavage. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to make it through the day without touching her. She'd gotten used to being with her almost every day, often more than once a day, and she was beginning to think she'd become addicted. Not addicted to sex so much, but addicted to her. Her being Lauren. That was mind blowing. She definitely wouldn't have thought had she been asked six months ago, that she would be going behind her perfect girlfriend's back to be with Lauren Jauregui, the high school bitch.

Camila definitely wouldn't have thought that her time with Lauren would be her favorite part of the day, that she would be counting down the time until she got to be alone with her again. But life was full of suprises she supposed, and it definitely wasn't surprising to think she'd want to have sex with Lauren. That was the dream of roughly half of Miami High's male (and female) population, maybe more.

"Mila?" Ariana said, "What's the value of y?"

"Oh, uh... I got three plus or minus i times the square root of thirty seven." Camila replied, snapping out of her Lauren induced trance back into the real world: calculus.

"What? No. Camila, how did you get that? That's not even close." Ariana said, sighing.

"Oh. Well, maybe we should take a break Ari. You know we don't even need to do this, look around, no one else is." Camila said, doing just that with a frown.

"You've gotten almost every single problem wrong on your first try. If I let you quit now, you're going to fail the quiz on Monday." Ariana argued.

Both heard a loud snorting sound, and looked in Lauren's direction. Lauren was looking down intently at the book she was reading, sitting alone, and silently denying having just made the noise. Camila knew she was eavesdropping on their conversation. She often did, and then later picked Ariana apart when they were alone. Camila kind of wished she wouldn't. Everything she said made Camila much more aware of Ariana's hangups which made it much harder to be in a room with her on occasions such like this. What other seventeen year old girl would be forcing her girlfriend to do math problems when there was an unattentive sub when they could probably sneak up to the roof for a PDA session before next class?

Camila sighed and picked up her pencil again, trying to rework the problem while Ariana explained each step out loud to her. She looked back over at Lauren again. She was positive this time that she was purposefully unbuttoning her dress, and it was now ridiculously low. She had pushed her skirt up very high as well, and had her hand placed suggestively on her upper thigh.

Camila grinned. Lauren looked up and met eye contact with her, and gave her a sly smile. She smiled back.

Ariana was aware that Camila's focus had shifted to someone else in the room. She turned her head around to see who she was smiling at, and saw Lauren quickly flicking her head back down to her open paperback.