Jurassic Stand-Off

In the Jurassic Cafe, all was silent as the Raptor Brothers continued to warily eye their adversaries, a pair of bloodthirsty Velociraptors, as both sides waited as still as stone, not wanting to be the first to strike. More silence..before it was shattered by bloodcurdling screeches as both raptors sprung off the ground, almost effortlessly leaping ten feet in the air, straight for the two creature adventurers!
"Raptor attack! Twelve 'o'clock!"yelled Martin, narrowly avoiding one set of deadly claws as Chris performed a backflip maneuver, dodging a pounce that would've rendered a normal human defenseless.
"Martin, watch out!" But Chris' warning was of little use as Martin's attacker managed to pin the blue raptor under her weight, her snapping jaws trying to reach his neck, attempting to end the life of the intruder. But the older Kratt was able to throw off his attacker using his powerful hind legs, sending the raptor crashing into a nearby table. At the same time, Chris managed to tail whip his adversary in the face before ramming her stomach, causing the dinosaur to collide into the all-you-can-eat table.
"Y'know, I hate being mean to creatures, but these two really mean business."remarked the blue raptor, taking a glance at his fallen rival, who was temporarily knocked out.
"I hear ya bro. But you gotta admit, these are the best creature powe–" but the green raptor's statement was interrupted by a piercing shriek, and without further warning, felt three razor-sharp claws raking across his snout, temporarily blinding him. Chris had just enough time to duck before dodging another claw swipe, only to be thrown back several yards by a powerful kick along his flanks, causing the green raptor to collide headfirst against a nearby column. The impact had knocked the wind out of the Kratt in green.
  "Chris!"cried Martin, seeing his fallen brother, now at the mercy of the vicious predator who placed one of her talons at his throat. Before the raptor could deal the final blow, she felt herself being flung away from her victim as the blue interloper wrestled the dinosaur to the ground, his teeth firmly fixed on her neck, immobilizing the carnivore under his weight.
"You mess with him, you're messing wit–"growled the blue Velociraptor between his teeth before his opponent escaped his grasp with a claw swipe to his face, allowing her back on her feet as she stared coldly at her enemy. Martin glared back.
Without warning, the primeval hunter flew forward, only to be met by the blue theropod in a midair spring, before both crashed to the ground. This time, the Velociraptor gained the upper hand, restraining a struggling Martin underneath her talons, flashing her serrated teeth just inches away from his face.
However, a loud barking call stayed her fatal strike. Glancing upward, she spied her comrade, recovered from her sling into the table, who was now gesturing with her muzzle towards the restaurant's exit. With an answering shriek, the raptor raced over to her companion before both left the arena, on the hunt for other game.
Oh no! thought Martin, regaining
his footing, shaking the dizziness out of his throbbing head, eyes widening in horror. They're after the others! I must stop them! He then rushed over to Chris, who was still laid motionless on the ground. Fearing the worst, he leaned his ear against the younger Kratt's chest, checking for a pulse. His heart was still beating.
Thank goodness, he thought before racing towards the exit. He then took a moment to glance back at his unconscious brother. "I'll be back, bro. I promise."
  With that, the Kratt in raptor form took off, hot on the trail taken by the deadly predators. I hope I'm not too late...
****Meanwhile...****
In the control room, Aviva and Koki were hard at work by Nedry's computer terminal, trying to reboot the system, while Ellie, Jimmy, Lex and Tim looked on. Alan, who was guarding the door, noticed two silhouettes creeping slowly down the stairs, approaching the doors. A small gasp of horror escaped the paleontologist's lips as he realized that they weren't the Kratt Brothers. The Velociraptors had somehow managed to get passed them.
"The door locks!"shouted Grant over his shoulder. "Ladies– boot up the door locks!" Turning back to his post, the bone-digger's eyes were greeted by the blazing eyes and flashing fangs of the two raptors just right outside the door, staring back at him through the small window before one of them tilted its head down.
Realizing what the raptor was looking at, Alan quickly took hold of the door handle, but the creature proved too strong for him as she used her dexterous forearms to pull the handle down, while her comrade attempted to push the door open, momentarily throwing him off balance, causing him to drop his shotgun in the process. But Grant held his ground, narrowly dodging a deadly set of snapping jaws that crept through the narrow opening.
Seeing the dangerous situation faced by the paleontologist, Ellie rushed to his aid, soon being joined by Aviva and Koki, the latter who assaulted the protruding face with an office stapler, causing the predator to scream in pain, reeling back as a staple buried itself in her nose.
"Don't tell the Kratt Bros."muttered the technician, straining as she helped the rest of her friends. It was all they could do to hold the door against the onslaught, but it bucked against them viciously, even with their combined strength.
Jimmy Z was about to join the fray when he spied Grant's shotgun lying on the ground. This can't be much different from Call Of Duty, he thought, picking up the firearm in both hands.
Suddenly a loud, deafening crack filled the control room, causing everyone to flinch in fright. Even the two raptors briefly froze before darting away from the door. The group briefly looked over their shoulders to see the Tortuga pilot grinning sheepishly, holding the gun in a firing position.
  "Good shot, Jimmy Z!"complimented Alan, looking at the bullet hole in the window, taking the opportunity to catch his breath, as were the ladies.
"Jimmy! Are you crazy?! You could've killed me!!"yelled Koki furiously, for the bullet whizzed right over her head, straight for the window.
"Sorry."replied JZ, chuckling nervously under the technician's glare before raising the weapon again with a gasp, yelling, "Guys! Behind you!"
The control room guardians turned to where Jimmy was pointing, and to everyone's dismay, saw that the two Velociraptors had returned to the door, glaring hatefully at them, baring their teeth before they both lowered themselves in a pre attack crouch. From her place by the window, Aviva noticed that one of the raptors had a fresh gash on her face, likely from the pellet that grazed it. This time it was personal.
    As the team braced themselves for a full-on assault, the vengeful predators made their leap. The humans prepared themselves for the worst, but not a single claw touched the door. Only piercing shrieks and a loud crash were heard from outside.
  Peering through the window, they saw a blue figure spring forward, getting itself between the raptors and their intended targets. The scarred dinosaur crept a few feet forward only to be stopped by a hiss from the blue interloper. "Back off, Sharpshot! You're gonna have to go through me!"
The group immediately recognized "Martin!" as the Kratt in raptor form glanced in their direction with a wink before engaging his adversaries in a full frontal attack.
As the battle with Martin and the Velociraptors raged on, Aviva signaled to Koki, saying," Now might be a good time to reboot the security system! Martin will distract them while we guard the door." The inventor then addressed JZ. "Jimmy, we could use some cover fire," she ordered, noticing that the raptors were gaining the upper hand in the fight.
"You got it, Aviva."replied the armed pilot with a salute, before firing a warning shot through the shattered window, briefly scaring the raptors as the shot whizzed right over their heads. Raptor Martin took advantage of that momentary pause to launch a surprise assault on his two opponents.
"Is that a staple on your nose?"remarked the blue theropod to no one in particular, noticing a staple imbedded in one of the carnivores' snouts. "In that case, I'll name you Stapler!" This earned a chuckle from both Alan and Jimmy, but a bloodcurdling screech from Stapler, who seemed to dislike her new title.
Where's Chris? wondered Aviva, seeing the blue raptor fighting the dinosaurs on his own.
As Koki raced back to the computer, she saw that Lex was already sitting before the monitor. Tim was beside her, watching his sister's progress. Glancing up from her work, the twelve-year old hacker stated, "I know this. It's a UNIX System. It has the files for the whole park. Like a phone book."
"Then we gotta find the right file."replied the Tortuga computer whizz, joining Lex.
Meanwhile in the combat zone, Martin was struggling to hold his own against Stapler and Sharpshot. The blue raptor fought his hardest, but he was outnumbered and outmatched by his stronger and faster opponents.
"Martin, watch out!" But Aviva's warning came too late as Martin felt himself being thrown a great distance as Sharpshot rammed the creature adventurer square in the ribs, sending him flying against the edge of he stairway.
  Beaten and bruised, Martin could only stare helplessly as the two raptors creeped slowly toward him, considering their end game before..
"INCOMING!!!"
   The two Velociraptors had little time to move as a green, horned silhouette descended down the stairs, charging straight towards them, horns lowered before it rammed the predators against a wall, knocking the wind out of them.
"Chris!"exclaimed Martin. "Boy, am I glad to see you." And indeed, it was the Kratt in green, but in a Rhino Power Suit. "How are you feeling?"asked the older Kratt, remembering how Chris was knocked out during the first skirmish.
"Never felt–better.."replied the Kratt in rhinoceros form, hand on the spot where he hit the column, before he added with a wink, "Couldn't let you have all the action."
At that point, the door flew wide open to reveal Aviva and the paleontological pair waiting for them expectantly.
"Guys! Come on inside." said Aviva. "Koki and Lex will have the doors locked at any minute."
The Kratt Brothers didn't need to be told twice.
"Deactivate!"exclaimed the two creature adventurers simultaneously before heading for the door.
After making sure that Stapler and Sharpshot were out cold, the pair raced inside the control room where they were tackled by Aviva's tight embrace, soon joined by Jimmy and Koki. The Wild Kratts team was back together.
Behind them, the door locks were reactivated with a click, keeping them safe from the dangers outside. Without another moment to lose, Grant reached for a nearby telephone.
****Meanwhile...****
In the emergency bunker, Hammond was tending to a slowly recovering Malcolm when the ringing of a telephone echoed across the walls. The CEO of InGen left his vigil and hobbled as quickly as he could before he answered.
"Grant?"
"Mr. Hammond, the phones are working."replied the voice of the paleontologist on the other end.
"The children alright?"inquired the old man, worried sick about his grandchildren.
"The children are fine, thanks to the Wild Kratts team."
"Thank God."he whispered in relief.
"Call the mainland. Tell them to send the damn helicopters–"  suddenly Grant stopped in the middle of his sentence. A scream cut in, "They're breaking through the glass!" followed by three gunshots and a horrible clunking as the phone was dropped.
"Grant!" cried Hammond. No answer.
"What happened?" Malcolm asked, still splayed out on the table.
"I'm not sure, but we need to get to them and fast! Something's gone terribly wrong!" Hammond told him as he quickly dialed a phone number, contacting the mainland.