On The Creature Trail Again...

Deep in the Amazon rainforest, the jungle is bustling with activity; the spider monkeys were swinging from tree to tree looking for ripe fruit, the booming calls of the male howler monkeys sounded across the canopy, and in the forest's understory, the local jaguar was on the prowl, in search of her next meal. It was the rainy season, but on this day the sun's rays penetrate through the leafy curtains of the canopy, shimmering its light on the mighty
Amazon river, making it seem as clear and as smooth as glass. While the caimans were basking on the river bank, letting their cold blooded bodies soak up the sun's warmth, a canoe could be seen gliding through the water, its passengers singing and laughing, ever so anxious for the day's adventure.
They were none other than the brothers Kratt, Martin and Chris.
  It's been several months since they stopped a band of poachers on the African savannah. Months since a bold and reckless move nearly cost the younger Kratt his life. And months since he discovered another purpose in his life besides protecting the creatures they love. Since then, Chris and Aviva have become an almost inseparable couple, much to the rest of the crew's delight (it was bound to happen sooner or later..), so it was scarcely surprising that whenever the two creature adventurers returned to the Tortuga HQ after a day's adventure, Chris would often be greeted by Aviva's loving embrace and a light peck on the lips, sometimes earning a "Get a room!" from a mischievous Martin, causing them to flush bright red.
And since that fateful day, the bond between the two brothers was now stronger than ever. "Don't ever do that again bro," said the Kratt in blue rather seriously the morning after the incident. Then he added with a wink,"at least not without me."
The two were currently paddling through the river, eyes looking in all directions, pointing out animals that came in their direction, admiring the pristine, tranquil state of the rainforest. But the jungle's silence was broken by a series of shrill calls and screeching coming from above.
Looking in the general direction of the calls, the brothers spy a flock of tawny birds flying overhead. Taking note of their distinctive crests, they could immediately recognize them as "Hoatzins!" The hoatzins, however, paid the excited Kratts little mind, and continued their flight downriver.
Martin and Chris exchange knowing glances before the Kratt in blue asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Chris smiled as he replied, "Oh, I'm totally thinking what you're thinking, bro. I think.." Then they both shout in unison: "Follow that flock!" before paddling in the path taken by the birds.