Opinions

Lunch was served in a private dining room alive with projection screens, all showing pictures and concepts of future attractions. Except for Jimmy Z, few had the stomach to eat the food presented to them by the waiters.
"None of these attractions are ready yet, of course," said Hammond, referring to the adds on the screens. "But the park will open with the basic tour you're about to take, and then other rides will come on line six or twelve months after that. Absolutely spectacular designs. Spared no expense."
"And we can charge anything we want, 2,000 a day, 10,000 a day, and people will pay it. And then there's the merchandise... " added the lawyer.
"Donald, Donald... " Hammond replied. "This park was not built to cater only for the super-rich. Everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these animals, especially nature lovers such as yourselves." he added to the Wild Kratts team.
"Sure, they will. Well, we'll have a, a coupon day or something." This earned a chuckle from the entrepreneur. Dr. Malcolm decided to finally address the elephant in the room.
  "Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me." 
  "Well thank you, Dr. Malcolm, but I think things are a little bit different then you and I had feared... "
  "Yeah, I know. They're a lot worse."
"Now, wait a second now, we haven't even seen the park... " but Gennaro was cut off as Hammond interrupted, "No, no, Donald, Donald, Donald... let him talk. There's no reason... I want to hear every viewpoint, I really do." The mathematician went on.
    "Don't you see the danger, John, inherent in what you're doing here? Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun." 
  "It's hardly appropriate to start hurling generalizations..." added the lawyer before being cut off again, "If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox," banging on the table, Malcolm continued, "and now you're selling it, you wanna sell it. Well.."
  Hammond answered with as much calm as he could muster,"I don't think you're giving us our due credit. Our scientists have done things which nobody's ever done before... "
"Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."
"Condors." countered Hammond. "Condors are on the verge of exti-" here he froze, seeing warning looks from Aviva and Koki who were seated across the table. In a flash, he remembered what happened the last time that forbidden word was used. He cast a quick glance at the creature adventurers before he continued," Condors are on the verge of vanishing. If I was to create a flock of condors on this island, you wouldn't have anything to say." 
   Shaking his head, Ian countered back," No, hold on. This isn't some species that was obliterated by deforestation, or the building of a dam. Dinosaurs had their shot, and nature selected them for umm.." The mathematician paused, for lack of a better word. "For elimination." He looked at Martin and Chris to see them still  seated at the table. That was close..
  "I simply don't understand this Luddite attitude, especially from a scientist. I mean, how can we stand in the light of discovery, and not act?" said InGen's CEO in disbelief.
"What's so great about discovery? It's a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call discovery, I call the rape of the natural world."
  Dr. Sattler then voiced out her own thoughts, "Well, the question is, how can you know anything about an extinct ecosystem? And therefore, how could you ever assume that you can control it? I mean, you have plants in this building that are poisonous, you picked them because they look good, but these are aggressive living things that have no idea what century they're in, and they'll defend themselves, violently if necessary."
Hammond now turned his attention to the remaining people who had yet to speak. Sensing all eyes on him and the rest of the team, the Kratt in green spoke, "With much due respect, I think I speak for us both when I say that we'll save our opinions until after the tour, but as creature adventurers, we would love to learn more about these animals, especially since no one's ever had the chance to study them up close and in the flesh." And add something new to the life list, he added mentally.
"Though I have to agree with Dr. Malcolm and Dr. Sattler; these aren't exactly the creatures we study on a day to day basis. The Brachiosaurs are bigger than Thornsley's herd, and Mary and her pack mates make He-Who-Breathes-Fire look like a pussycat. Who knows what the other dinosaurs in the park are like?" added Koki doubtfully. Jimmy's blood went cold at the mention of the Velociraptors, recalling how they made mincemeat of the helpless cow.
"You all have valid arguments, and we respect that. But just give us a little more time." added Aviva taking her boyfriend's stand.
"I understand, take all the time you need." said Hammond patiently. "Dr. Grant, if there's one person here aside from the Wild Kratts team who could appreciate what I'm trying to do..."
There was a brief pause before the paleontologist began,"The world's just changed so radically, and we're all trying to catch up. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but look: Dinosaurs and man, two species separated by sixty-five million years of evolution, have just been suddenly... thrown back into the mix together. As Mrs. Bambrick stated: How can we possibly have the slightest idea what to expect?"
  "I don't believe it!" exclaimed the entrepreneur incredulously. "I don't believe it. You're meant to come down here and defend me against these characters (referring  to Malcolm and Gennaro) and the only one I've got on my side is the blood-sucking lawyer!"
  "Thank you." said a rather offended Gennaro, causing Martin to whisper to his brother,"I wonder if  Hammond would think the same thing about Zach.." earning a muffled chuckle from Chris. 
  Soon enough, a waiter came into the dining room, and whispered a message for Hammond's ear. As the waiter left, InGen's CEO looked to his visitors before saying with a wide grin, "They're here."