Meet The Velociraptors

Twenty minutes later found Alan, Aviva and the Kratt Brothers facing a highly fortified paddock with a watch tower, enclosed by electrified fences. The Velociraptor Enclosure.
"Dr. Grant! Wild Kratts!" boomed Hammond's voice behind them. The paleontologist's eyes never left the cage, but the creature adventurers and the inventor looked back to see the entrepreneur hobbling up to them, followed by everyone else. "As I was saying, we laid on lunch for you before you all set off into the park. Our gourmet chef Alejandro–"
  "What are they doing?" questioned Grant as a large crane hoisting a black cow came into view, slowly headed towards the paddock.  "Feeding them."
"Alejandro uhh has prepared a delightful menu for us. Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?"
  As the cow was descending further down, the tourists climbed up a series of stairs to a platform at the edge of the enclosure to get a better view.  Soon enough the cow was submerged within the paddock's greenery, unaware of its impending doom.
    Five desperate seconds passed. Suddenly a bloodcurdling shriek sounded from the inside, followed by the bovine's screams of pain. Two other screeches were heard, closing in to seal their prey's fate. Soon the tearing of flesh and the crunching of bones could be heard, along with growls and shrill squawks as the raptors fought for the choicest cuts.
  The attack happened in only a matter of seconds. For the longest time, nobody spoke. All looked down upon the feeding theropods in horror and disgust.  Even Martin and Chris, who have had years experience with witnessing predatory animals killing and devouring prey, went pale as they witnessed the feeding frenzy. This was the terrifying creature that baby Amber was destined to become?
  "They should all be destroyed!" shouted a voice ascending the stairs to the enclosure. The Wild Kratts team immediately perked up, having recognized the owner of that voice and they all turned to see a middle aged man in a safari outfit and brim hat. "Mr. Robert Muldoon!"
  If Muldoon was surprised, he didn't show it as he casually walked up to the crowd and individually greeted each member of the Wild Kratts team before saying, "Well I'll be damned. What brings you blokes here?"
"We were about to ask you the same thing," replied the astonished Kratts simultaneously. "Hammond told me about that little skirmish in Africa. You've got nerves of steel, young Christopher."the hardy outdoorsman complimented, punching Chris' right shoulder, before noticing the raised eyebrows from the scientists. The looks on their faces revealed what they were wondering: Who is this and how did the Wild Kratts know him so well? Hammond answered for them. 
"Robert Muldoon, my game warden from Kenya. He's also had the pleasure of assisting the Wild Kratts on many of their African adventures. A bit of an alarmist, I'm afraid, but he knows more about raptors than anyone else." Almost immediately was the game warden shaking hands with Dr. Grant, and bombarded with questions from the paleontologist.
  "What kind of metabolism do they have? What's their growth rate?"
"They're lethal at eight months. And I do mean lethal." responded Muldoon quite seriously. "I've hunted most things that can hunt you, but the way these things move..."
"Fast for a biped?"
"Cheetah speed. Fifty, sixty miles an hour if they ever got into the open. And they're astonishing jumpers." The brothers were astonished, "A bipedal predator as fast as Blur? That's awesome." they marveled in unison.
"Increible." murmured Aviva. This was definitely something for the Creature Power Suits.
"So... They can bite, slash and run? Talk about a triple threat," murmured Jimmy Z, still shaken up by the carnage they had witnessed.
"Yes, yes, yes, that's why we're taking extreme precautions." added Hammond.
  "Do they show intelligence? " asked Dr. Grant. "Because their brain cavities—"
  "They show extreme intelligence. Even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when she came in, she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one...when she looks at you, you can see she's working things out. It's why we have to feed them like this; she had them all attacking the fences when the feeders came." He then heard Martin exclaim, "Bloody Mary! That's what I'm gonna name her."
"Bloody Mary? Seriously bro?" asked Chris incredulously. The game warden rolled his eyes at their antics. They haven't changed a bit..
   "The fences are electrified, right?" pondered the Tortuga technician as to why security in these parts was taken so seriously.
"That's right, Mrs. Bambrick, but they never attacked the same place twice. They were testing the fences for weaknesses, systematically. They remember."
The mechanical humming of the crane was heard once more. Returning their attention to the paddock, the visitors noticed that the harness that once carried the cow was now torn to shreds. Nothing remained.
A long pause. Breaking the silent atmosphere, the InGen CEO asked, "So... Who's hungry?" Another long pause. Eventually hunger won over fear, and the tourists took the trail back in the direction they came.