The Hunt

<Kayden's POV>
The bath soaked my skin, cleansing it. I could feel the dirt floating away and into the warm water. I had Kaioyd back, I will never let him go again. I washed my hair and left the blackened water, wrapping a towel around my waist then pulling the plug on the plug. Since I got here, they had even less room for sleeping.
Me and Kaioyd shared, Gray and Natsu shared a room but different beds; Toby had his own room and so did Wendy. I walk in to see Kaioyd sitting on the bed, staring at me. Weird...
I pulled on some shorts Kaioyd gave me and placed the towel in the washing bin. I walked back into the room and jumped on Kaioyd. I began to tickle him on the stomach. He started to giggle then he pushed me off and got on top of me. Suddenly he just collapsed on top of me, our bodies touching. Poor thing, he's really tired. I stroked his hair as I listened to his rhythmic breathing, he made me calm. Eventually I feel asleep, him still on top of me. I love Kaioyd.

<Gray's POV>
I woke up to find Natsu over me, holding a marker. Oh no he didn't. I punched his face, making him lose his balance and fall off the bed. I jumped out the bed, landing on his face and raced to the upstairs bathroom. I peered into the mirror to find my normal face, no pen on it. I sighed and went downstairs and grabbed a cereal bar. Wendy was already awake and reading. Soon we'll be able to save them. I bit into the bar as Toby walked down the stairs. He turned on the tap and put his head under it. A few minutes later he turned it off and walked away. I could tell he'd be crying. The smell of smoke came from upstairs. It quickly disappeared. Natsu. The pink head walked down the stairs and turned on the tv.
<Kaioyd's POV>
I awoke to find Kayden beneath me, our bodies touching. I quickly rolled off him, my cheeks glowing red. I had my back to him, that didn't stop him, he turned over and placed his arm round me. I felt myself being pulled towards him and was met by the feel of his body again. I fell asleep to the sound of his voice, whispering in my ear.

<Natsu's POV>
Toby stood up again and announced he was going to look for survivors. Kaioyd and Kayden hadn't woken up yet. Probably laying in, I was so jealous. This time I decided to go with him. We headed west, towards the hills in the distance. Anyone could be there. We need all the help we can get.
==========================================================================
How was The Hunt?
That chapter was really romantic >.<
Kaioyd and Kayden

QOTD: What's your OTP(s)
AOTD: Gruvia (Gray x Juvia) ~ Fairy Tail
Jerza (Jellal x Erza) ~ Fairy Tail
Kylue (Kyle x Blue) ~ *To be told*
S/O: curryguy17
Cya