The Fixation

<Toby's POV>
The blood in Kaioyd's face disappeared completely. He was as pale as a ghost, his face ajar with shock. It was a though, the story had been his worst nightmare. Wendy wept tears of excruciating pain. Emotions were low that morning. Now it was at rock bottom. Natsu, Wendy and Kaioyd were all able to perform magic whilst me and Gray weren't able to produce substances able to withstand the humidity. Boredom and fatigue seem to overwhelm us all. And we still had no idea where everyone was. It was time to act.
"Who wants to come with me, to visit the guild and find supplies?" I asked in front of everyone. Wendy was the only one willing to join me.
We walked outside in the blistering heat, each step was torture. Wendy seemed to almost pass out, luckily, I was able to give her s piggy back. She was light for someone her age. Must be all that air, I thought to myself, I chuckled. We approach the guild hall and the place was a disaster. Half drunken barrels of beer were left out, filling the place with a rotten grape smell. Booze was splatter all over the place from where people had been holding there drinks and disappeared, leaving the drink behind. Wendy was first to speak.
"No survivors..."
The words cut deep, like a knife smothered in flames. The black mist had overcome them all.
"We must leave." I said sternly. Something felt wrong. I clutched onto Wendy and began the trek home.
    The feel of the sofa was reassuring yet heat wrenching at the same time. The touch of Liz seemed like a figment of my imagination. He smooth lips against mine, her tender hands around my neck. Salty beads ran down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them away. I must save them. I grabbed an old training dummy and began to pound away at it. Punch after punch my fatigue grew greater. I had a quick fizzy drink and decided to practice some magic. My room was cool from the air conditioning. Perfect. I crossed my legs and my arms and begun to focus my magic. After a few minutes, blobs of water were floating around the room. Then it hit me. My room doesn't have air conditioning. I open my eyes to see a smug looking Gray, smirking in the corner.
"Practicing I see." He stated smugly.
"I could say the same to you."
==========================================================================
How was this chapter?

I'm gonna start doing this authors note and maybe a QOTD.

I've decided to give Toby and Gray their magic back.
If you want anything then either use the comment section or message me!
That's all!

QOTD: What's your favourite anime
AOTD: Fairy Tail (Duh...)

S/O to charliewolf12 for being amazing
(To earn a shoutout, follow me and give me ideas of tips)
Cya