Chapter 28

Frinza's POV:

After reaching our destination to Florida.Yes,Paul is taking me to honeymoon to Florida Yayyy!
He knows that I love beaches that's why we came here.I thought about Paul and my relationship,I think I should give him a chance as he gifted a house to my family and he even gave money for my brothers  treatment as he had leukaemia.May be he really loves me?
Right now we are entering a seven star hotel which is also owned by my dear husband and it is so awkward right now whenever any of the man in the hotel makes an eye contact with me Paul's grip tighten on my waist and he gives death glares to the man passing by.After getting the room keys from the receptionist we went to the top floor which consists of a penthouse which was magnificent
"I'm tired Paul." I said to him while sitting on the bed of the bedroom.
"Change and sleep love.You must be stressed." He said kissing my checks,with that I nodded took my pjs. and a loose shirt from the bag and went to the washroom.
After changing and getting freshen up
I went outside to see Paul in his boxers only laying on the bed.Damn!I can see his 8 packs.
"Come to bed baby." Paul said lustfully.I climbed on the bed,a little away from him,facing my back towards him.Though I'm nice to him I'm not ready to make love to Paul up till now.After 5 minutes or so Paul pulled me towards him with one of his arm and tangled his body towards mine.
"I know you are not ready to make love with me.I'll wait for you Frinza because I love you." He whispered nearly touching my ear.I smiled and after few minutes I was in deep slumber.
In the morning,when I wake up I felt tickles on my neck,I tilted my neck to see Paul's face on my crook of neck,his breathe fanning on my neck.
I untangled our bodies but when I tried to move his arm away from my waist it tightened even more.
"Where are you going?" Paul spoke up in his morning voice.
"Washroom." I said then finally he moved his hand away from my waist.
"Come fast." He said still in his sleep I nodded saying yes and went inside doing my business,brushing my teeth,taking a shower and dressed up in a red shots which came to my mid thigh and a black crop top and came outside.
I saw Paul sitting on the bed,nicely showered in a black shirt and denim jeans.

"Good morning." I spoke trying to grab his attention he stared at me from head to toe.

"Go change your clothes." He said in a monotone.

"I'm not changing."I said in the tone.

"Go change otherwise I'll do it for you." He said a little angry now.

"But why?" I whined

"Because I don't want anyone seeing you in these sexy clothes only I can see it.Its only for our bedroom." He said sounding a tittle serious.
"Okay." I said and turned towards washroom changing into a blue jeans and white shirt.
I went outside the washroom.
"Happy now?" I asked him smiling and then he kissed me.

"Very happy." He said while kissing and sucking my neck.

"Shall me go." He said in between the kisses.

"Yes just let me do my hair." I said moving away from him.

"Put your hair up." He said while I gave him an annoyed look.what does he up to?This guy seriously is a little crack.I went towards the mirror and started tying my hair up in a high ponytail and that's when I saw a huge hickey between my neck and shoulder.

"Paul!" I shouted.He came running towards me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried looking at me from up to down,checking if I'm injured.

"Aww he's so caring."My conscience said..caring my butt.

"No I'm not.Why did you do this?" I asked him angrily pointing towards my hickey.

"Because I want everyone to know that you are mine." He said while chuckling.

"I'm not talking to you by the way let's go." I said running away from him.I'm still angry at him how dare he?He is literally obsessed with me.
My hand was pulled by someone and I bumped in to a rock hard chest knowing that it was Paul I stayed silent.

"You are not going away from your husband." He whispered.

"Okay.But I'm still not talking to you." I said rudely and took his hand in mine and then we started pulling him outside the pent house.

"Let's fight later about this now I want to go to the beach." I squealed joyfully looking at beach.

Its the best place in the world.Paul chuckled at my childishness and then we walked towards the water.

"I love you." Paul said out of nowhere and I smiled at him and we walked in a comfortable silence with an romantic weather hand in hand like a love-sick-couple..But all this is just fake to protect my family.Right??

________________________

Love you all my readers for so much support.❤️❤️
Kindly vote,comment and share even more like I said it encourages me to write.
And yes finally Frinza is trying to accept that Paul is her husband.