Chapter 4

Frinza's POV:

When I woke up in the morning I was still in the living room so I went into my room,tears rolled down my eyes as I saw Caremon's little kitten dead on my bed with all the blood over her body,she no longer looked cute furry white cat.
I started crying by looking at that beautiful,little car dead on my bed.Just beside it was a red letter with a red rose on it.I opened the letter and again it was written from blood,a shiver ran through my by smell of blood.

Dear,
     Frinza

I didn't have any intention to hurt you babe..But it was all your fault you said me 'psycho' so I got mad at you that's why I put all my frustration on this cat.
Next time never do that again love it makes me angry and I have a little anger issue.
I hope you understand.
P.S-You are mine.
                 -Your lover

This time I screamed and instantly my whole family was in my room.

I just sat on the floor of my room,crying while my parents were calming me down and Caremon snatched the letter from my hand and was reading it now.
My mom took me to the other room while my Dad and brother were in my room.
    After sometimes my Dad came and sat next to me and I told them everything about me being stalked.
So my family decided to called the police and told them police everything about it,but they said there is no evidence against him as the only thing I have was letters I use to delete all his messages as I didn't want to hurt my family.We all had our dinner quitely.I switched off my phone and went to sleep in Caremon's room.The next day my parents comforted me and made me believe that nothing will happen to me so I went to school not trying to think about my stalker as I was heading towards my locker I saw Matt there.While seeing him I forgot about all my worries and we kissed each other as a result,making our relationship official infront of everyone.
**After 6 months**

It was 6 months since I didn't get any text or letter after that day.I felt happy thinking that my stalker got scared of me telling everything to police.
Matt and me use to hangout all the day with each other I told Matt about my stalker and he said that nothing will happen to me.

**After 1 year**

It was 18 June.
Exactly the same day when I got 1st message from him.I remember it because my first message came a day before Ariana's birthday.

I took a bath and dressed up quickly in a red tank top and shorts and I went to the bus stop
Which takes me to the school while I was walking I heard someone was following I turned back but no-one was there.

I was a bit scared so I started running after 2minutes I saw Ariana sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to come.I went to her and sat next she said hi and also wished after that I went to school and saw Matt standing having an angry look on his face.

"What's up?" I asked him with a concerned look.

"Nothing." He mumbled.I knew that he was hiding something from me.

"Don't hide from me anything." I said kissing his cheek.

"Look at this." He said showing me his phone.

Private number:

You moron just stay away from my love.

I started jumping in panicked,instantly Matt hugged me and calmed me down whispering soothing words to me.

"We will go to your house it's not safe for you being here in school."I just nodded.

We went to my house and called my mom telling her about my situation.
As soon as I told my mom about the message that Matt got,she took an off from her job and came to the house asking Matt to go back to school seeing that he was stressing himself.

**At evening**

"Tring!Tring!" My door bell rang.

I opened the door to see,it was Matt who's eyes were red as if he had cried.

"Matt are you okay?" I asked him in a concerned tone.

"I got another message from your stalker." He said as if he was about to cry.

I kissed his nose and made him enter my house with that he gave me his phone indicating me to look at the screen.

Private Number:

I'm coming today evening to take my Frinza.

A shiver ran through my spine while tears roll down my eyes and I didn't even realised it until I feel wetness on my cheeks.

Mom and Cameron came and comforted me while Matt whispered soothing words to me.

My dad was out of station but telling him my situation,he also decided to come home till midnight.

____________________________

Please vote

And

Comment.