4

The room was practically spinning, so much so, that it made Ryan feel sick to his stomach. He closed his eyes to stop the dizziness he felt inside of his head. People were surely looking for him. His brother was probably worried sick about him. He should go back out there, but he can't bring himself to. He cant pretend to be amused as he speaks to girls who he has no interest in at all. Sure, they were good for a quick fuck, but no royal girl would even think to give her virginity to a boy who has absolutely no chance at the thrown. They were a little classier than that, unfortunately. No, Ryan preferred men anyways. They were strong. They took what they want easily and to be on top of another man watching his face curl up in pleasure, well, it was the most pleasurable experience in the world. Ryan silently wondered how that prince would look underneath of him.

"Do you always go places where you don't belong?" Ryan hears a voice say from the door. He hadn't even heard the door open. He rubs his eyes softly and moves to sit up gently. When he opens his eyes he's met by a man in all black, minus the small red details on the hem of his jacket. Prince Brendon.

"Depends. Do you always sneak away from your own parties?" Ryan challenges back, smirking to himself as he moves to stand on his feet, stumbling only slightly as he moves.

"Not usually." He chuckles, moving into the room and closing the door behind him. "but you would escape too if you had all those princesses swooning after you all because of your title. It's agonizing."

"Some princes would find that to be heaven on earth." Ryan reminds him, looking him up and down. Brendon was much more beautiful up close. Even in the pale candlelight lighting the room.

"Im not like most princes." He smiles, moving to sit at the edge of the bed, patting on the fabric next to him and watching as Ryan sits next to him. "What is your name?"

The question takes him by surprise, but then he remembers his not in his own home. He's not as well-known here. "Prince Ryan. Of Euronia."

"Prince Ryan? I only know of a Prince Spencer and a Prince George of Euronia." Ryan groans at his given name, rolling his eyes at the prince of Angardia, who just laughs softly as his groan.

"My father is George. Im Ryan. I don't like being called George." He admits quickly, smiling up at the boy next to him. "I have my own identity, you know."

"I can see that." Brendon says, biting at his lower lip before continuing "You have your own reputation as well. Don't you?" 

Great. So even Brendon knew about the rumors of Ryan sleeping with common men in back alleys of pubs. They were rumors, but that didn't mean they weren't true. "It seems that i do." he chuckles, making light of the horrid situation.

"So it's true then? You prefer men?" Brendon asks, raising his brow softly. Ryan would normally say no. He would deny it as long as he lived, but for some reason, Brendon seems slightly trustworthy. He doesn't seem to need the information to use against Ryan, and he's the first person Ryan has heard say he may prefer men, rather than outright calling him a fag or abomination. So he nods gently, hoping that's enough for Brendon, because being gay is one thing, admitting he was gay was another. Brendon sucks in a deep breath before licking over his lips gently. "What is it like? To be with a man?"

"Its phenomenal." He chuckles. "Theres some pain for one, but I've found it quickly turns to pleasure." he smirks to himself, knowing now that there's no way Brendon can ever tell anyone about this conversation. After all, if he did, he would have to admit he asked about it, and Ryan knows that only leads to more rumors, this time, targeting him. No, his secret is safe with Brendon. "Its slow at first. A gentle push, and then the pain sinks in for whoever is underneath me. I usually leave kisses on their neck to ensure their comfort. After a few pushes i can see their face twist and turn into pleasure." His voice grows soft, making Brendon have to lean into him so he can hear. The air is thick with tension as Ryan moves to look up into Brendon's eyes. "Then they start moaning, their voices thick with pleasure. no matter how hard they try to keep quiet, they cant. The pleasure is too overwhelming. And soon they let themselves fall into their pleasure, and it's all over. In my opinion, it doesn't last nearly long enough."

Brendon nearly moans at the sound of Ryan's voice as it trails off from the story. He finds his cheek cradled into Ryan's hand, and then he feels Ryan grow closer, just as his own eyes flutter closed. "Ryan...." He whimpers, leaning in closer to him. "Can you help me feel that?" 

Ryan smirks at the question and leans in closer, letting his lips brush over Brendon's gently, slowly, just enough to make the prince want more. And the he pulls away, watching as Brendon leans into the empty space left by him. "Later." He whispers. "you have a party to attend to."

Its only seconds later that Brendon watches Ryan slip out of the door and away from him.