Chaper Twenty

Jorden's POV

I sturr awake my head beating fast. The van moves over a bump making us all go flying. A laugh comes from the front of the van.

A couple minutes and bumps later. I get a head ache and we arrive. The van door slides open. The light burns my eyes. He motions for me to scoot over towards him. I shake my head no.

He crawls in the car and goes to grab me. I scoot away and shake my head. He rolls his eyes and grabs my legs.

I fall banging my head in the wall. I groan as he starts to pull me out. A rock scraps over the ducktape ripping it.

I held my feet together as I hit the ground. I groaned as I got pulled up. He looked back for a instant and I ran. I was 4 foot away when he looked back.

He screamed for me saying, "I'll shoot!"

I didn't look back, I just kept running. He shifted and ran after me. He jumped on me, and my wolf growled. He growled and shifted back still on top of me.

I try to wiggle away. "Just stop!" He yells holding my wrists. I look up at him.

He reaches for something behind him. He grabs it and rams into my face. It was a gun. I was now out cold.

Few hours later
I scream waking up on a cold surface. I look next to me and Hunter is suturing awake. "Hunter!" I yell.

He wakes up and bangs his head on the wall. "What!?" He yells. "Oh its you Jorden"

I don't see David anywhere. My wolf howls in agony but it is satisfied with Hunter. Hunter rubs his head and groans.

I look over as this brown wooden door opens. A man in his 20's walks in smiling. I try to shift but can't.

"Hello Jorden and Hunter!" He says coming near us. Hunter's wolf growls when he touches my face.

"I bet your scared being kidnapped and locked in a strange room." He laughs.

"Its not the first time." Hunter says.

He looks surprised, "Wow you get around a lot, but why you are here is a mystery isn't it?"

Me and hunter both shake our heads.

"Well I'm gonna sell you guys." He smiles

--------------------
Sorry its so short and late.
I'm traveling the world and I don't always have time to make one. On top of that I broke my nose!

Yikes I can't make another one for awhile.