Chapter Twelve

"Shut up." He says quietly.

I kick him hard in the arm where he got cut when he were having some fun with Jorden. He dropped me and I ran. I bolted up the stairs and into the large white kitchen. I was stopped by a man with a gun.

He grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the floor hard. I grunted and tried to get up. He kicked me again hard and I stayed down.

Angelo walked in the kitchen smirking and holding May. May was eating a corn dog giggling. I sat up and looked at him. "Don't touch Jorden she is mine!" I shouted.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me.
"Fine, if she's yours have her." He shrugged.

I looked at him curiously and tried to stand up. He set May on the counter and kicked me hard. May looked scared but she didn't say anything. I spit some blood on the floor when Zack came running in. "You had one job." Angelo purred.

Zack looked down scared. I looked up at Angelo. "I finished." May says.
"Good, David will take you back to the room."

I coughed and stood up. May handed me the stick and I handed it to Angelo. I picked up May and started to make my way down to the basement.

"Don't take no detours or." He made a line on his neck and pointed to May.

I shook my head and made my way to the basement.

Jorden's Pov

Angelo picked up May and I grabbed his arm tightly. "Where are you taking her?"

"I won't hurt her." He says quietly. I let him go. He makes his way to the stairs and unlocks the door. "Yet."

I stand up and hear a click. I walk over and try ripping the door open. I have no luck so I try the windows.

Also no luck. I walk over to the cabnit and open it up. It was filled with clothes that will fit David and me. I pick up a pair of skinny jeans, a tee-shirt, and a purple snapback.

I walk to the bathroom and change. I walk out and hear a click at the door and David walks in carrying May.

He grunts when May jumps down and runs over to me. I pick her up and she yawns. I shake my head and lay her in her bed.

I tuck her in and she asks, "Where is my mommy?" I look at David and say, "She is on vacation so we're watching you."

She nods and closes her eyes. I walk over to the couch and sit down next to David. He pulls me closer to him and I say, "Let me go!" He replys smiling "But your mine!"