Chapter Eight

The van came to a stop and all three us woke up may looked at me and I looked at David.

He shrugged his shoulders. The door slid open and three buff looking guys came and ripped the ducktape off of our legs.

May screamed really loud and I whimpered. David acted like it didn't hurt at all. One really buff guy grabbed David and shoved him out of the van.

Another came and grabbed me and May.
We all looked around till we spotted a really big mansion in front.

The guys saw May limping because of her ankle and it looked bad.

They picked her like a bride. They brought us to a house and a boy that had black hair that looked to be in his twenty walked over and shoved his lips on to my hand.

"Ewwww" I yelled as he backed up and opened the door.

The inside was just as big and amazing as the front.

He led us us down to a basement that looked all pink.
There were bars on the windows. There were three beds, one dresser, a flat screen tv, a cabinet with lots of movies and video games.

The strange man whispered some thing to the Hugh men and they dropped May on a bed, me on the couch, and they pushed David on the ground.

He whimpered. He said, here are the rules, "Don't try to run or be punished, don't disobey or be punished, and you can-" he gets cut off by me.

"Do Any thing bad and we get punished dang we got it." The man walked over and grabbed me my shirt and screamed "What did you say?"

"Nothing." I whispered
"Good" he sigh and he fixed his hair.
He left and David picked May up who was now crying. I walked over and she jumped in my arms.

David asked me which one I wanted and I told him the one in the middle. He said he would take the one nearest to the door and May took the last bed.

A man with a girly vest on with brown hair came back down stairs with two plate full of food. A peice of bacon and some scrambled eggs.

He told May and David to eat.
He told me to follow him. I was curious so I followed him. 'As long as I follow the rules I'm okay right?' I thought
"What's your name?" I piped up before we reached the stairs.
"Dominick." he answered.

"Nice to meet you Jorden." The black haired man said from infront of us. He motioned for Dominick to go and he did just that.

We made are way up the stairs and he brought me to a room that looked like a theater. He told me to sit so I did.
==========================
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.
-Jess