Chapter Sixteen

Jorden's Pov

Zeke came back and explained the classes. Everyone in this school after graduation would leave and join a tribe. One of your classes is learning your tribes history.

Another one of your classes is a physical education class. You will stay in shape by running, hunting, swimming and much more.

Your last class you had to take a test to find out which class you were in. There is the chef class, warrior class, nurse class, trainer class, and the assassin class. There are many more he later explains.

The Bell rings and Zeke says, "We go to our first class now, we have it together." He smiles and makes his way out of the room. I sigh and grab a pencil of of the desk before walking out.

As we walk down the hallway it splits. People move out of out way. 'Zeke must be a cool guy.' I thought. David catches up with us and people point and whisper. I can't really hear what they're saying but I heard one guy say mates.

The final bell rings and everyone runs to their class. We walk in a couple minutes late and the teacher looks at us in disgust. Zeke sits down in the front while she introduces us to the class. "This is Jorden and David."

People whisper and pass notes. The teacher grabs one causing the small boy to groan. He read, "Wow a girl!"

I looked around the room and no girls were in sight. 'They must have got a different class.' I thought.

After introducing ourselves we went and sat down in the back. David smiled at me and said, "Just like old time."

In class today we learned a story about our tribe.

Long ago there was a small man. People knew what we was. He wasn't very popular with the towns folk. So he decided to run. He shifted and ran into the dark forest. He soon came upon a small village of people.
They attacked him in fear. Not knowing that he was part human. They tied him up when he shifted again. They were scared. He made one with the people as other members of the tribe said they to were wolfs.

The Bell rang and everyone piled out. I got up and started to walk out when David pulled me into him. "Where are you going?" He asks.
"Lunch." I say walking out.

I walk down the hallway and the kids part again. I start to blush as more and more kids looked at me. I searched the halls for another girl but none were in sight.

I walked in to the lunch room and took a seat a small table near the corner of the room. A boy that was sitting there said, "I'm so sorry ma'am." Before he got up and left.

Another boy came over and sat down next to me. "This is my table." He says smoothly. I shrugged and got up to move. He pulled me back down and said, "No say."

His friends piled into the table eating there food. I started to blush as everyone was looking at me. "Hey your a girl!" One of the guys shouts.

They look at each other and shake there heads in a creepy grin kind of way. I looked behind me as I felt something on my shoulder.

I jumped a bit when i turned around and saw a large boy with a scare on his cheek. He rolls his eyes and whispers, "Mine." I look at the boy next to me and he scoots over a alot.

The other boys stop talking and look at us. I was confused. I stood up and walked infront of the large guy and to another table. He looked like he could rip a guy apart without shifting into a wolf.

He goes to grab my hand and I yank away. The noisy lunch room goes quiet. He growls and goes to grab it again. I yank away again and punch him in the gut making him groan. He looked pissed. I shifted and ran. So did the boy and the rest of the lunch room.

I ran down the halls and out the door into the large forested area. The boy was close behind me. He was fast that was for sure. He caught up with me and jumped on me hard. Soon the other wolfs caught up.

"Get off!" I growled. "No!" He growled back. People made a circle and we were in it. I pushed him off making the other wolfs growl. 'I really messed up.' I thought to myself.

He shifts back and smiles. This confused everyone causing them to whisper and cock there heads. I to my confused. He walked away and I shifted back. I scratched my head and people watched up to me and said things like, "Your lucky!" Or "He must really like you."

I walked back to the school and ran into my room. I walked in the bathroom and and washed up. I put some basketball shorts and a tanktop on. The Bell rang and it was time for my last class of the day.

I walked down the hallway to the gym. People still whispered but his time I looked at them and they stopped. I walked in and everyone looked at me with fear. The large boy walked over to me and said, "Hunter." I cocked my head and said, "What?"

"That's my name." He smiles.
"I'm Jorden." I say
"I know." He relpys.

------------------------------
1000 reads :D

Thanks guys! Be sure to like comment and follow me!

Also, if you find any mistakes in any of the chapters could you tell me.

~Jess