Chapter 26: First hip hop class

Mia's POV:

Today is my first hip hop class. I walk in the door. Everyone smiles. " Hey. You're Rachel Johnson's daughter, right?," one girl asks. " Yeah," I answer. " I'm Brit." There's two people standing next to her. "Oh. This is Skylar and Cindy," she says while introducing them. " Hi," they both say. " Hi," I say back. "Wait, aren't you dating Justin Bieber?," Skylar asks. " Yep," I say. " You're so lucky," Cindy says. " Well, thank you," I tell them both. " I told her the same thing. Justin's lucky to have her," a voice says. I know that voice. I turn around. It's Peter. " Oh, hey Peter," I say. " Hello, love. Nice seeing you again," he says in his adorable British accent. Why do British accents have to be so adorable? The teacher comes in. "Okay. Today, we're just gonna freestyle. I wanna see how you guys dance. How creative you are." This is gonna be easy. I have some experience with dancing because I freestyle all the time. And I watch Justin dance and perform all the time so yeah.

I honestly think I'm horrible at it. But, when I say that to others they always tell me my dancing is great.

The teacher starts playing the music. It's " Boyfriend" by my boyfriend. Haha. I start laughing. Everyone just looks at me, so I start dancing first. Everyone starts cheering me on and dancing with me. The song ends. " You're really good. Your name's Mia, right?," the teacher asks. " Yeah," I answer. "Well, welcome to the class," she says. " You really are amazing," Peter says. " Thank you," I say back. I gotta tell Justin when I get to my hotel room.

Justin's POV:

I miss Mia! She's been gone for only a week. It feels like months already! I miss her! I get a skype call. It's Mia. " Hey babe! I miss you!," I yell. " I miss you, too. I just had my first hip hop class and everyone loves me," she explains. " Well, I'm happy for you Mia. But, don't have too much fun without me," I say. Then, I pout. " Aww. Justin, I won't. But, I made new friends, too. Their names are Cindy, Skylar and Peter." The name Peter catches my attention quickly. " Wait, Peter. Whose this Peter guy?," I ask. " He's just a friend," she answers. " Well, tell that Peter guy that you're taken. You're mine," I say. Then, I smile. Mia smiles so big. I love making her smile. " Well, I gotta go. I have dinner with my mom," she tells me. " Okay. I love you," I say. " I love you, too Justin," she says. Then, she logs off. I really do miss her. This is gonna be a long couple months.