Chapter 16: OH MY GOD!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING, I'M SORRY

Mia's POV:

I just came back from the Billboard Music Awards. It was amazing. BEST AWARDS SHOW EVER! I hear my phone ring. " Hello?," I say. " Mia. It's Dad. Listen, this is gonna be hard to say, but..... Your Mom's in the hospital. She had a miscarriage," Dad explains. I fall silent and shocked. She was pregnant? How long? Why didn't see tell me?  " I'll meet you there," I tell my Dad. Then, I hang up and call Justin. I need a ride.

Justin: Hey babe

Me: Justin!

Justin: what's wrong babe. Is something wrong?

Me: My mom's in the hospital. She had a miscarriage. I need a ride.

Justin: I'll be there in 5 minutes

Justin's POV:

Mia just called me. Her mom had a miscarriage. She needs a ride. I pull in her driveway. She rushs out the door and gets in the car. " Hey babe," she says. I kiss her on the cheek. We don't have time to talk, so I rush to the hospital. 

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

We're at the hospital. We get out the car and we're running to Jack. " Dad, how is she?," Mia asks. "She's okay," he answers. " How long has she been pregnant? Why didn't see tell me?," Mia asks him. " She's been pregant for 3 1/2 months. We should have told you, but she was so busy," he explains. Mia goes in the hospital room and comforts her mom.

* 1 HOUR LATER*

Mia was told by her Dad to go home and relax. So, I drive to her house and go inside with her. She sits on the couch. I comfort her. I know it's hard for her. But, I can't help but have questions about us. I guess Mia does, too. " A second child. Wow. I mean like.. I want a kid, too. But, I'm not ready for.. the... you know," she explains to me. " I know how you feel. I want kids, too." " But like. So, many people aren't virgins anymore. It's just weird. You have to do it with the right person and the one you love," she explains to me. " Yeah. I agree. My mom loved my dad, but she had me when she was 18," I added. " My mom had me when she was 17. It was tough! I mean sex is a commitment. You have to be serious about it.

I don't wanna do it until I'm married," she says. Well, there goes my questions. I know she's the one. I know she's the one I'm gonna marry and have kids with. I KNOW!! We've been dating for five months. Yeah, we basically just started dating, but I can't help myself for some reason. We're rushing the relationship. But, I'm thinking about proposing to her a little after her birthday. I love her and wanna be together with her forever. I'm 19. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

hope u liked it!