Chapter 7: Believe Promo Tour

*  2 MONTHS PASS AFTER CHAPTER 6*

Justin's POV: 

Believe is coming out next month. Scooter had the idea to promote the album with a little tour around the world. I said yes to it because that sounds like a good idea. The only thing is I'm gonna miss Mia. I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks. But, when I wasn't with her for three weeks, I almost went crazy. I'm in love with my best friend. But, I have a girlfriend. How is this gonna work out?

I decide to go suprise and see Mia. I miss her since yesterday. I get in my chrome Fisker Karma and drive to Mia's house.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

I get out the car and knock on Mia's door. Mia's dad opens the door. I forgot her mom left for Europe this morning.

" Hey Jack. Is MIa home?," I asked.

" Yes, she is."

He turns. 

"Mia! Justin's here!, he yells. He invites me inside.

" Make yourself comfortable Justin. You're just like family," Jack said.

 I sit on the couch. Now I'm waiting to see my beautiful best friend.

Mia's POV:

Dad just said that Justin's here. As soon as he said that I smiled. I rush downstairs but when I get to the last few stairs I walk normally and at a normal speed. I tried to play it off and not make it seem like I'm in a rush to see him. It was too late. Justin saw me rushing and started laughing and smiling at me. He gets up off the couch. He hugs me and spins me around. I blush and smile.

" I missed you," he says.

" Me, too," I reply.

" So, Scooter had this idea to go do a promo tour for Believe. The promo tour is gonna be for a couple weeks," Justin explains.

" Oh, cool. When do you leave for it?," I asked. Justin hesitates and looks down.

" When does it start?," I ask again.

" I leave tomorrow afternoon," he finally says.  I look down and I frown. 

My best friend is leaving tomorrow.

Hey, hey, hey," Justin say in a comforting voice.

" I hate seeing my best friend sad."

While he says this I'm still looking down. He lifts my chin up softly.

" Don't worry. It'll only be a couple weeks. What do you wanna do today?," he asks.

I think.

" You pick," I tell him. Justin thinks for three seconds and he says, "

Come on."

" Where are we going?," I ask him.

" It's a suprise," he tells me. He grabs my hand and we go out the door and to his chrome Fisker Karma.

" This car is sweet!," I shout. Justin smiles and says,

" Thanks." We both get in the car and Justin pulls out the driveway and heads for the road.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

We're at this huge and beautiful house.

" Oh. Did I forget to tell you that I bought a house here in Calabasas," he tells me.

" Really? It's nice," I tell him.

" Thank you," he replies.

We walk in the house and he guides me through the house and to his living room.

" What better way to spend time with your best friend than to just chill," Justin says.

True.

 " You sit here and I'll be right back." I sit on the couch and Justin comes back with four cans of Pepsi, two bags of Doritos, and a bunch of Little Debbie snacks.

" Oh. this is gonna be fun," I tell him.

* 4 HOURS LATER*

Me and Justin watch The Breakfast Club, Spongbob, and Ellen while eating all those snacks.

It's 7:00 p.m. now.

" Justin, I have to get home," I tell him. " Okay, I'll drive you home," he replies. We clean up our mess and head for the car.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Justin pulls in my driveway. "

Thanks for a great day," I tell him.

I hug him tightly and get out the car.  

 " Wait. Mia!," Justin shouts catching my attention. He gets out the car.

" Thanks for being my best friend. I'm gonna miss you," he tells me. He hugs me tight, then pulls away and stares at me.

His face comes closer to my face. He kisses on my the cheek. Then, he smiles at me.

" Bye Justin," I say.

" Bye Mia," Justin replies with a smile.

I walk towards the door and look at Justin one last time until a couple of weeks. I wave. He waves back and I go in the house.

I walk to my bedroom.

I'm gonna miss him. This is gonna be a long couple weeks.  

________________________________

Tell me what u think? 

You may think that they are falling in love too quick, which they are. It may not make since now, but it will when you read the 4th book (Life as Mrs. Bieber) and the 5th book (Being Mrs. Bieber).