thirty - six

{ kim mingyu's pov }

"aw!" minji says as she looked at ses' eugene's baby, rohui, at the screen dreamily. we were in the middle of watching the return of superman's 116th episode and she was already loving the baby.

"rohui is so cute!" she says while hitting all the parts of my body.

"ow! ow! yah, stop! god woman, chill!" i complained as i covered my body from her deadly attacks. she continued to grin widely as she looked at the screen.

aish, this idiot.

i started to get bored as i saw that the episode was almost done.

"hey," i said while poking her left cheek. "i saw a new mall, let's check it out?"

"really? sure!" minji excitedly said and squealed. i chuckled and pinched her cheeks then nose.

"you're so cute."

"i know."

. . .

"i'm going to get fries for us okay?" i said while holding both of ji's shoulders.

she nodded excitedly, "OMG, really?! i love you so so sooo much!"

i chuckled, "i know."

she realized what she said and rolled her eyes, redness was evident from her face. cute.

i made my way to the stall who sells fries with different flavors and I immediately ordered what i wanted.

after more than 10 minutes, i was already holding our fries. but minji was no where to be found.

i felt my phone vibrating so i fished it out from my pocket, revealing that it was a call from minji.

. . .

incoming call from minjijijijijiji...

accept / decline

. . .

[ kmg - jmj ]

"hello?"

"mingyu!!!"

"god, minji.  chill. are you trying to destroy my eardrums?"

"i freaked out okay?!"

"alright, alright."

"where you at?"

"i don't know— wait, i'm at this toy store, just across our fav shop."

"okay! i'm gonna search for you!"

"you should!"

"do i get a hug after i find you?"

"oh, shut up."