twelve

THEmingyu
i am here!

jijijijibabybabybaby
where?

THEmingyu
infront of your house

jijijijibabybabybaby
um wait

jijijijibabybabybaby
ok read it

THEmingyu
um it says "snotty boy isn't allowed"

THEmingyu
i don't get it

jijijijibabybabybaby
aish wait

jijijijibabybabybaby
now read it

THEmingyu
it says "by snotty boy i mean you yes you who is reading this yes you kim mingyu i meant you."

THEmingyu
oH

{ kim mingyu's pov }

"oh come on, minji. let me in!" i shouted as i continously knock on the door. it has been 5 minutes since we chatted and i feel like i'm gonna die.

jijijibabybabybaby
hmmm no.

"oh come on! jaemin and jungkook's almost here! do you want them to think that you are being a bad wife to me, your husband?" i shout while still banging on the door. i searched any possible way of me entering the jeons' house but luck wasn't siding with me.

"since when we're we married?! you're lucky the triplets are at our aunt's house or you'll be dead if they wake up because of your childish tantrums!" minji shouts from the window.

wonwoo hyung's probably asleep with his earphones on so he's not disturbed with our chaos, and i guess seulgi noona's out with the red velvet noonas.

well, except yerim but most of them are my noonas so let's go with that.

"we're here!" i hear jungkook say. i turned around and saw him and jaemin exiting from their car with their stuff. i waved at them earning an excited wave from jaemin and a nod from jungkook.

"appa!" jaemin says while hugging me. i smiled at her and patted her head, while jungkook seems to be confused.

he stared at us, "appa?"

"yeah, appa." jaemin answers while crossing her arms. "you didn't know?"

jungkook just shrugged. "oh well. oppa, meet my appa, mingyu. eomma is upstairs."

"eomma? by eomma, you mean minji right?" jungkook asks while opening the door using his key. wai— why does he have one?! I AM HER (self-proclaimed) HUSBAND.

"yeah, basically. i love the min-min couple!" jaemin says while jumping around.

"i ship it." says jungkook.

"oh you're here." i hear wonwoo hyung say as he walks down the stairs, clearly half asleep. (a/n: so wonwoo's the sexiest when he's tired okay? okay.)

jungkook went near to get a bro hug while jaemin just bowed. "sup hyung."

i just nodded at him and he just nodded back. well, you see, we have this connection that only the two of us can understand.

"eomma!"

jaemin then suddenly jumps and hugs a confused minji as i just chuckled. jungkook was talking with wonwoo hyung so he might not have noticed.

"eomma?" minji confusingly says. she glares at me as if she was throwing daggers at me. "you told her did you?"

"and she loved the idea!" i answered excitedly.

"see? we're one big happy family!" i say while hugging the two. jaaemin was still hugging her so i decided to join, because we're a happy family. that's why.

i heard minji crack her knuckles and her fists clenched. uh oh.

"kim mingyu!"

this is going to be a long night.

. . .

a/n: so you guys thought that i wouldn't update and break my promise? hah biatch you thought

though my head kinda hurts, i still managed since i really wanted to keep my promise and i feel very grateful.

wrong number reached 1k votes and ranked #68 in short story omg thank you guys! i love u guys so much!!1!

and if you guys get minji's contact name in mingyu's phone, i love u!

question: who's your fav character so far? and why?