~Chapter 15~

{5 million years later...}

"Me?" his eyes widened.

I tried to hold back my laugh, and failed miserably.

"I got you!" I said between laughter, but even with the laughing and happiness, it still bothered my that he looked surprised. Not happy, but not sad either so I guess that's a good thing, right?

"I knew it," he mumbled, looking annoyed, why was he annoyed? Was it because I tricked him or because...I didn't really like him. If he only really knew that it was actually true, I liked him a lot, but I was scared of telling him that. I will eventually end up telling him, and it can only mean two things, it's either he doesn't like me and our friendship ends or he doesn't like me but want to stay as friends. Both are pretty bad, I would love to be more than his friend.

"Yeah right," I continue laughing.

"Well too bad you were just kidding because I was about to confess something that has been going on around months on my minds," Blake looked down, he looked sad.

What's up with him?

"W-what?" I stared at him nervously.

"I like you Bella, I like you a lot," he wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Blake I-" what do I tell him? I like you too? I don't feel the same way? Unicorn Swag?

Definitely the last one.

He started laughing. I am 99.9% sure that I didn't speak aloud, or so I think.

"Damn it's so easy to get you!"

I slapped the back of his head, but he ignored it and kept laughing. Good at least I didn't say anything aloud.

"Idiot," I mumbled and looked away. My phone buzzed, I took it out to see a message from Andrew.

>>From: Sexay beast Andrew Jackson: U told Zeth?<<

It was a mistake to let him save my number in my phone.

>>To: Sexay beast Andrew Jackson: Yupp :) <<

I answered with a smile knowing he will be asking me about it, but I wasn't going to let him know the answers so easily. First I need to tests if he really wants to know, or he's just playing with all of this, probably not, but I liked doing things like this. It's funny how at the last moment boys say something like 'fine don't tell me, bye.' and then you text him telling what he actually wanted to know.

Wow off topic here, back to real life where it's all complicated and unfair. So much loveliness.

"What about Zeth?" Blake's voice made me jump.

"It's...nothing?" it came out as a question.

"Yeah right," he rolled his eyes.

>>From: Sexay beast Andrew Jackson: Wut did he say?? O.o <<

Should I? Nope better ask him another question.

>>To: Sexay beast Andrew Jackson: Mind if i tell Blake?<<

"Tell me what?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see," I grinned before turning back to my phone. Deciding to change his contact name to Andrew.

>>From: Andrew: Why? you're with him!? o.o<<

"Hold on," Blake took my phone from my hands and called Andrew, he pressed the loudspeaker button so we could both hear.

'Haii!' Andrew yelled.

"What about Zeth?" Blake held the phone between us.

'Is anybody else around?' Andrew asked.

If he only knew that Matt and Shaun already knew about it. Well if he knew I wouldn't be breathing right now, just imagine when he finds out...if he ever finds out that is.

"Nope," I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

'Blake, I'm have a crush on Zeth, like a big crush. So I asked Bella if she could tell him since they hang out all the time,' Blake's eyes widened.

"Life is so fucked up. Two of my best friends are gay and they never told me!? What the fuck?" Blake looked clam, he didn't look angry, he looked...surprised? confused? happy? Maybe all of the above.

'Two? So that means Zeth is...'

"Gay? Yes, my dear friend Bella here was the first one to find out. That was when I walked in the room both of them half naked and hugging," Blake smiled knowing that it will make me blush. Well he's so right. I looked away so he wouldn't see my pink cheeks.

'Wait what?' Andrews voice was filled on confusion, I don't blame him. Poor guy...

"Never mind, anyways what are you going to do about Zeth? Going to ask her- him out?" was Blake the only one asking questions?

'After Bella tells me what he said, now Bella, tell me what he said. Pweeaseee!' I could hear traffic on the background.

"He said...nothing. He was left speechless and smiling like the idiot he is," I remember when I told him and the other boys.

'Move out of the way you bitch! Sorry what? Driving and talking isn't easy,' Andrew apologized.

"He said he wants to have sex with you again," Blake rolled his eyes and smirked.

'He does!?'

We laughed.

'Stop messing with my feelings guys! What did he really say!" he was getting angry now.

"Well he-" I covered his mouth before Blake said anything else.

"He was left speechless and smiling like an idiot," I gasped at the end. That's what I get for talking so fast.

"Blake don't lick my hand!" I pulled away, wiping my hand in his shirt.

'So does that mean he likes me or...' was this the second time he trails off?

"Ask him," Blake answered before he hung up.

"Why did you do that!?" I growled, Andrew was going to say something. Probably going to ask how he could but I guess Blake answered for him. Two words: Ask him. Simple but effective. My phone ringed, I had 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction as my ring tone. Blake groaned, he knew who they were.

~Amanda~ it read on the screen.

I answered.

"'Manda, suup girlfriend?" we had been calling each other 'girlfriend' lately.

I heard her scream. Making me pull the phone away from my ear. Blake being the stupid sexy boy who annoys me to hell, decided to grab my phone and put it on loudspeaker.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well you know the date I was going with Henry? Some guy threw himself at me trying to kiss me, so then Henry started fighting him! Can you imagine it!? And after that he asked me out and we kissed, it was pretty dang awesome! I think I love him, but I know it's to early to feel like that for him, but I just can't help it," Amanda's rant was actually interesting.

"So you guys are going out? That's cool," Blake smirked, waiting for Amanda to react.

'Blake!? What the- Hold on, don't talk!' she warned.

"Amanda, I'm happy for you. Say hi to Henry okay?" I told her what I thought since she told me 'he asked me out' I already knew that she was going to say yes.

'Thank you Bella! Bye gotta go!'

"Use protection!" Blake yelled before hanging up. I laughed.

"I'm serious, Henry is a pervert," he did sound serious.

My phone buzzed. Again?

>>From: Zeth Babe: Andrew asked me 2 meet him at Blake's house! Wtf is going on baby?<<

I smiled.

>>To: Zeth Babe: Sorry babe, can't answer, just go to his house k? See you soon! xox ;) <<

If anybody saw our texts they would think that we were some crazy teenagers in love. But we were usually like this, with Matt and Shaun as well.

>>From: Zeth Babe: okay hun, see ya soon? Y? R u there?!? O-O is Blake raping you!?<<

I laughed and showed Blake the text.

"What the-" he didn't finish his sentence.

>>To: Zeth Babe: Yah he is baby! Help me! S.O.S! D: <<

I pressed send and put my phone away.

"Baby? Babe? Hun? Are you sure you guys aren't going out?" Blake raise an eyebrow confused.

"95% sure!" I smiled. My phone buzzed again.

>>From: Shaun Babe: Sweetie! Zeth said my bruh was raping you!? >:( <<

Blake saw the text.

"Sweetie? What else?" Blake groaned and leaned back.

>> To: Shaun Babe: He is! Help meeh babe!! T-T<<

Blake glared at me.

"Do you want me dead or something?" he started tickling me. Great here we go. We had a small tickling fight, but a big pillow fight. I had two pillows in my hands and started hitting him, until he grabbed one of my pillow and stole it.

"Blake! No please! Have mercy! We have been friend since we were born! Remember the good times!" thank god that there was a knock on the door. Making Blake walk away, hitting me in my head softly. I threw my last pillow at him, and hit him in the back. When he opened the door, Andrew stepped in.

"Did Zeth say anything?" he asked me.

"Hi to you to Andrew, want some coffee or tea? Maybe we can go jump down the fields and watch the stars at night?" I grinned.

"I like that idea!" Blake chuckled.

"I wasn't asking you!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever!" he returned the gesture.

We act so childish sometimes, but I mean, who doesn't?

"Blake stop it!" Zeth ran in the room, tackling Blake to the ground.

"Da fuq Zeth?" Blake asked him.

"You were raping my girl! That's just sick man!" Zeth stood up taking me in his arms, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"You okay babe? Did he hurt you?" I hugged him tightly.

"No I was just trying to make you get here," I giggled, before pulling away from his grip and closing the door.

"Now you shall never get out!" I grinned.

"Evil Bella!" Zeth pointed at me, I tried to bite his finger.

"Come here Zeth!" I chased him upstairs into Shaun's room. I closed the door behind me and pushed him into the closet, locking the door from outside, knowing that it was I possible to open it from inside. I learned from experience, not a pretty experience but I survived.

"Blake bring Andrew up!" I yelled, soon enough Blake was carrying Andrew, was he really that strong?

I opened the main door to let the boys enter.

"Push him in at 3," Blake nodded in response.

"1"

I was about to say 'two' when the door downstairs was opened and Shaun and Matt entered screaming like crazy.

"Fucking 3!" Blake yelled and opened the closet door himself, pushing Andrew into Zeth as he tried escaping, locking the door again.

"One problem down, two to go. I'm going to die!" Blake continued mumbling that he was going to die all the way down stairs.

"BELLA!" Shaun ran to hug me.

"I'm okay. Don't worry!" he nodded. Now I have to live the wrath of Matthew.

"What do you have to say?"

"Sorry..." I put on my best puppy eyes.

"C'mere baby!" he pulled me into a hug.

See how much these boys care about me? Best. Friends. Ever.

"Now you!" Matt turned to look at Blake.

"I didn't do anything! She's just evil and she wants me dead!" Blake put his hands up in defense. That awkward moment when your friend is about to kill your crush, and instead hugs him.

"I know something you don't!" Matt screeched childishly.

"What-?" Blake looks at each of us. I wrapped my arms around Shaun's waist and shrugged.

"Me too!" I smiled.

"Me three!" Shaun put his arms around my shoulders and laughed.

"Shaun get off my woman!" Matt joked. Here it goes.

"Your woman!? Dude she's mine!" Shaun hugged me tighter.

"You left her for Zeth at lunch, remember? Now come here babe!" Matt held his arms open for me.

"Okay!" I winked at him and giggled, letting go of Shaun, who was just pouting, I jumped into Matt's arms.

"Fine! I can live without you! Blake? You interested?" Shaun wiggled his eyebrows, I'm sure everybody is aware of the fact that they are step brothers.

"Oh no, I'll pass," Blake backed away from us.

"So where's Zeth? He said Andrew asked him to come here?" Matt asked.

"He's up stairs at Shaun's room with Andrew of course. What are they doing? I have no idea," Blake pointed at the stairs.

"Blake! You idiot! You don't supposed to be telling them that!" maybe I could slap him later?

"Oops," we ran after Shaun's who instantly ran up to his room, bursting in his own room. Looking around, in his bathroom, out his window, under his bead, under his lamp.

Oh yes, they would totally be under a lamp.

"OPEN THE FLIPPING DOOR!" Zeth shouted from he closet.

"What's the password?" i asked in a innocent tone. Hey I was seriously going to get hurt after we set them free, if we ever set them free. We could keep them there,, and feed them when needed, but when its time to take a bath we should just throw a bucket full of water in there.

Now that I think about it it isn't a bad plan.

"UNICORNS ARE REAL!" Andrew screeched.

"Uh...what's the second password to that?" how da hell did he guess right?

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON-OH WAIT NEVER MIND!" I could already picture Zeth blushing and putting up a kitty face.

"Now you are never getting out of there!" I giggled and walked away.

"BELLA!" the two boys yelled in unison, making all of us snicker.

I really want a snicker bar now.

"Well I'm off to the store, anybody want to come with me?" I announced heading towards the door, ready to leave.

"ME!" Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room before any of the other 2 boys could answer. Matthew was like our big brother, so he would usually find time alone with one of us to talk about stuff. It's weird because not even Logan does that.

Once we were out the house, it was silent. Matt never makes silnce, he's thinking about something.

"So..." I started.

"When are you going to tell Blake?" he asked calmly.

Oh great now I have to tell him.

"Someday," I answered with a smile, but in the inside I was planning on running away like a penguin and tripping over because of a rock.

All ninja style.

Another good plan.

"Bella, I think it's obvious that he likes you and you like him back. I mean the way your eyes light up when you look at him, full of love, and-"

"But I'm not in love with him, I have a crush on him only," I reminded him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Same thing, anyways he looks at you the same way, now I'm starting to wonder why you aren't together. The two are like a perfect couple, plus he's your first kiss," Matthew smiled, making me growl a bit. Even thought I would still like for Blake to be my first kiss, I wanted to be ready, ad not for it to be all of the sudden. Yes I loved it, but still.

"Whatever," I blushed, thinking about that moment always caused me to blush. The feeling of his rough, yet gently lips on mine, moving against each other, as if we were the only ones in the world- Damn I got a bit carried away.

"Aw, you're blushing," Matt cooed and brushed his thumb across my cheek. I slapped it away and glared at him.

"But seriously when are you going to tell him," his expression turned serious again, making it clear that he was going to tell him if I didn't.I groaned and sat down on a bench. When did we get to the park? Back to the point...

I hesitated before answering.

"Tomorrow," I said finally giving in.

"Really?!" I laughed and nodded.

"Yay!" he cheered and pulled me into a hug.

{The Next Day}

I looked in the mirror again. I had already convinced myself that even if he rejected me (not that I was going to ask him out or anything but still) After going back to my house after the long walk Matt and I had, we picked Zeth on the way since we don't think that he would be too comfortable around Andrew after they were locked in a dark and scary closet together.

Fucking drama queen.

He begged for us to take him with us because he didn't wanted to stay with the bad boy, his crush, and his own best friend. He even got on his knees. That showed Andrew how much he loves him.

A lot.

Now here I am getting ready to go to the Miller's house.

"Bells! Time to go!" my dad shouted from downstairs.

Wait...what?

"Uh...alright!" I went downstairs to be greeted by my family (once again, since we had already seen each other at breakfast).

"Can't believe I'm going to be 5 soon!" Alex jumped happily, he had a big grin on his face.

Yeah that's right he going to turn 5 in 1 month. But for him that is considered as 'soon'.

"You're still going to be a baby," Logan commented, looking up for a moment from his phone.

I reached for the nearest object that I could grab and threw it at my old brother, which sadly had to be a sharp pencil.

"OW! FU-" he glanced at Alex go was laughing hysterically on the floor, clutching to his stomach. I swear he has the cutest laugh ever, it was like small little giggles. I stick my tongue out and glared at Logan.

"Funny Bella, that didn't hurt," Logan glared back. I can always throw another thing again.

"Okay kids, be nice you too. I don't want to stop at the hospital on our way back from the grocery store because you got in another fight. Now get in the car, dad will be joining soon. Bella, Logan, don't sit next to each other," mom ordered when she walked in the living room from the kitchen. We all nodded our heads
and it out of the house, keeping a safe distance from each other as we walked to the car.

Pulling on our seat-belts we stayed in silence. What was I going to give Alex? A puppy maybe, I hope my mom and dad approve it, if not I'm screwed since I can't think of anything else.

(2 hours later)

I carried grocery bags to the kitchen. As you can see I've barely survived to be in the same car with Logan, so I'm glad to be home.

Now I have to go to the Miller's house.

Life keeps getting better and better.

"Mom I helped, I'm going to hang out with Shaun! Bye! Love ya!" I closed the door behind me and walked across the street. It wasn't a lie, the boys told Shaun about me telling Blake how I feel about him today so he said that maybe I could pretend to hang out and then tell Blake.

I knocked on the door, only for it to be opened by a girl, who I didn't recognize exactly, she's probably from school or something. Hold on why is this girl here? Long black hair, little of makeup, confident look, pretty black eyes and pink lips.

"Can I help you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Is Shaun here?" I asked back.

"Yeah he's-Oh you're the loser who hangs out with the boys, sure come in!" she smiled 'kindly' and opened the door completely for me to enter. I mumble a "Thank you" before going upstairs to Shaun's room. I groaned and walked in his room, my face hitting the bed once I collapsed into it.

"What happened to you?" Shaun stared at me with a puzzled look.

"Your guest is a bitch to me" I said pointing at the door and pouting.

Yep I am this mature.

"What guest-? Oh...fucking Blake why can't he just see!"

"I can't see what?" we turned to look at Blake who was standing on the door frame.

"That your 'girl' doesn't like Bella! You idiot!" Shaun quickly covered up.

God bless this child.

"Well she wouldn't be here if I knew Bella was coming home," Blake mocked his tone of annoyance.

"Uh...right...well, she isn't going away anytime soon, so I might as well get going," I stood up.

"But Bella! You promised us!" great Shaun's a drama queen too.

"I know, I will. But I don't know if I can, plus it's kinda weird don't ya think?" I went to hug him after he nodded. We separated and I headed for the door, only to remember that Blake was standing there. Maybe I can jump out the window...and break a few bones...and survive...probably.

 "Alright, be careful to wherever you're going. Bye!" I waved and walked past Blake, not even looking at him or saying goodbye. It hurt, I wanted to look into his eyes and get lost in them, like always. But no. Just think about the fact that I was going to tell him that I like him. Let's face it, I was probably be way too nervous and back out. Anyways, I made my way down stairs, and since the girl was nowhere to be seen, I simply walked out of the house. Maybe I should do to Amanda's, nope she's probably with Henry. Zeth, on a date with Andrew. Matthew, spending time with the family. Now that I think about it, I should've dragged Shaun along with me.

Okay then I'll just go to Starbucks and get a brownie. (A/N: Like any other freaking cliche book :p)

I heard a buzzing sound in my pocket. Phone. Matt.

>>How did it go??<< 

Hello Matt, my day is nice, what about yours?

Idiot.

I was ready to type when I felt my head dizzy and strong pain his my body. The last thing I saw before everything went black, were a pair of car lights.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

(READ PLEASE!)

A/N: Wooo! I'm going to get killed because of this and that...sucks. Sorrey for taking so long! I had school and all that shit so it took me longer than expected. This is such a crappy chappie (rhymes!) I'm sorry about that too (I seem to be apologizing on every single A/Ns) It's just that I wanted to update already so I wrote whatever came into my (awfully lazy) mind. So yeah ^.^''

I'm going to watch This Is Us on Sunday! YAYYYYYY! :D #CrazyMofo

Also there are about 5-7 chapters left so just saying...I will continue working on Bad Girls and Midnight after this story. And ASDFGHJKL I feel in LOVE! Can you believe that!? With a guy who goes to my school and I DON'T EVEN KNOW! T-T

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO CAP LOCK AT ME ALL YOU WANT SINCE SHE GOT HIT BY A CAR HEHEHHE! >:3 #EvilChild #PandasAreFlufflyAndDelicious #Spaceship

~Angel xx