~Chapter 2~

And so I told him how my life has been in the last 4 years...my dear crazy and creepy life.

Amen.

Honestly I was kinda surprised. At my first day of school, it was always the same thing: No friends. Well no thanks to my glasses, weird clothes, and shyness. I came back home crying, like I always did in my old school. And yes, it was all thanks to Blake.

Ugh, why am I thinking about him...?

From there, Logan decided to "change my image", it wasn't for me of course. It was all because he didn't want to have a bad reputation. So from there on, I was known as the most popular girl on school. I played my role, but I wasn't happy, not at all. 

"So...do you..have a boyfriend?" Shaun asked, his eyes full of curiousness.

I smiled and shook my head.

Why does he want to know?

"Wow...there's been a lot of things here too, you know..." he looked down sadly. I wonder what...

"So how's Blake?" I covered my mouth as soon as I said that.

Why brain!? Why!? 

Shaun looked surprised, and laughed at my reaction.

Such a nice friend...idiot.

"He...changed too. Since the day you left, well, he hasn't been himself. He's still popular with the girls and all but-"

I cut him off, "he hasn't changed then..." I looked away, trying not to look at him.

"Yeah, except for the fact that he is not a player anymore well not like he used to be..." I turned my head to look at him.

Whaa-!? The player wasn't the player anymore?

"Yes, he thought about enrolling for military school, but when he hear you were coming back, he didn't. It's good to have you back." Shaun smiled.

Blake did all that...because I left...? I can't believe it.

I brought my leg to my chest, and rested my head in my knees.

Why did I do that? I don't even know :)

Shaun wrapped his arms around me. Another hug with Shaun. Great.

"I missed you..." he whispered. I could feel his breath in my ear. I looked up and smiled.

"Me too best friend"

We locked eyes. 

Awkward...

"Anyways..." I looked away, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Um..no...I had one, but she broke up with me" he said softly, I could feel a little of pain of his voice.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that Shaun..." I whispered and turned to look at his face.

He looked...sad.

I was horrible at this kinds of situations, so I did something that not even God would predict that I would do.

I kissed Shaun in the cheek. He smiled and kissed me back.

Holy unicorns that shit rainbows.

"Aw! Bella got a kiss from a guy!" Alex said and ran away.

Oh crap.

"Alex! Come back!" I ran after him.

"Bella wait!" I heard Shaun from behind.

For the next 5 seconds of my life, I think it's the first time I should've listened to him. But I did not.

Screw this. I fell and hit the ground. Hard. And instantly I got a letter that said:

"Dear Bella, I'll will always be there for you <3

                                                      ~The ground ._."

How nice from the ground. I heard footsteps from behind.

"Did..you...fall?" Shaun asked.

"No, the..uh...floor needed a hug," I said and he laughed.

It's good to hear that my sarcasm is amusing for him.

"Are you done laughing at me? Because it would be nice if you helped me up or something" I said awkwardly.

"Oh right" he put his hands around my wait and pulled me up.

"Thanks..." I took a step back.

Shaun scratched the back of his neck. "I think we should go back home, it's getting dark anyways."

"Uh-huh..." I agreed.

We went across the street without a word. Until we reached my door and I knocked. Logan opened the door, and shoot a deadly glare at Shaun.

That, my friends, meant that Alex spread the news. Yay for my little brother :-l

"Mom. they're back..." Logan turned around, annoyed. My mom and Mrs. Miller came from the kitchen.

"Did you guys have fun?" Mrs. Miller asked.

"Yep" Shaun said happily.

"Um, Bella? What happened to your hands?" Logan asked, noticing the dirt in my hands.

"I hugged the floor..." I mumbled, loud enough for every one to hear. They laughed.

"Well Shaun, we should get going." Mrs. Miller said once everybody was calmed, "Good to see you again, Violet." she hugged my mom.

"Same" my mom smiled.

"Bye Bells, see ya tomorrow at school" Shaun hugged me, and I hugged him back. I noticed we were about the same height. Good.

School. Shit. Those two words go very well together.

"Huh? Um yeah, bye..." I smiled and he smiled back.

Once they were gone I said good-night, to everybody. I went up to my room, and put all my clothes in the closet. Then I went to get a bath. Let the warm water clean my skin. I got out of the shower, put on a white simple tank-top, and some shorts. I sighed and fell backwards on my bed.

I was going to see Blake tomorrow...hopefully he wasn't going to school. Since he didn't came over with his mom and all that. I pulled up a blanket and covered my face with it. Heh.

Good-night Blake...wait what?

And so...I fell asleep...weird.

 ****************

Chapter 2 is done! I'm happy with this, I didn't meant for Bella to...uh "hug" the floor, but you know shit happens ^.^'' Picture of...of who? Naw no picture today ._. Next chapter is school day...do you think Blake will be there? :) Maybe not... I know, but I won't tell :D And also I'll put Bella's and Blake's picture soon too, but first Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 need to be up. Yay!

Dedicated to: MeghanLuvs xx :)

-Angel xx