~Chapter 4~

Unlike some of the people I didn't ran over to the windows and watched the hot guy run away. Instead I sat in my desk. Shaun and Henry still looks confused and shocked from Blake's words Well I would've done the same. I played with my hair, until the bell ringed. None of us has mention Blake since he showed up.

"So you are going where?" Henry,  who was leaning in the locker next to me, asked.

"I'm going with Shaun to the ice cream shop, wanna come?" I didn't know if Shaun wanted it to be just us, or with anybody else, but I didn't wanted to make it seem like a date.

"I can't...I uh..got a message from my mom, I have to go home" he rubbed the back of his neck.

Liar, he always rubbed his neck when he was lying. Idiot.

"Oh, okay. Well see you...tomorrow?" I waved and went to look for Shaun.

I found him in the entrace.

"Hey" he smiled, ''Ready to go?"

"Sure," I smiled "Just let me text my mom"

I texted my mom telling her that I was going to get ice cream with Shaun, and will probably be back late. Then Shaun and me walked together to the ice cram shop, which was like 6 blocks away from school. Enough time to talk about crazy stuff.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

[Blake's POV]

Skipping half day of school was awesome. Those were the awesome moments when you look up to the clock and think "Ha! Those idiots are at math class! Suckers!" Yes well I do that all the time. But this time I didn't skip school for no reason. I went to my grandma's house.

Yes, yes, I know what your thinking. Big bad boy goes to his grandma's house.

Yes, I do. Gotta problem with that? No? Good.

I drove back to my house first. I parked up the car and looked across the street.

The Brookes house stood there, all alone.

Stop thinking about her.

Sometimes I think, I should've actually enrolled for military school. But if she was coming back, then there was no point of doing that. I really missed her I would do anything to see her beautiful hazel green eyes.

Blake, stahp.

I opened the front door and walked inside. Ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. I had to text my best friend, Henry.

Me: Hey dude, I'm going to school. I have English. What do you have?

I waited 2 minutes for him to answer.

Henry: English too, oh yes there's a something you would like to see so get your a$$ over here man. NOW! If you don't I swear...

I wonder what...on the last 4 years anything hardly surprised me. But this time it seemed to be important. I sighed and grabbed the keys of my car.

What could be so important to him? Questions filled on my head as I parked. I got out of my car and locked it. 

Being the amazing person I am. I went to the English classroom right away. The hallways were empty. Nobody was a bad ass like I was. I smiled and opened the door.

Bella!? And...my brother sitting next to her, talking, smiling, jerk. I looked at Henry, he shrugged and smiled.

"Bella...?" I don't know why I called her name, but that was the least thing to grab her attention.