~Chapter 1~

"No! Girls need more privacy!" I yelled.

"She has a point," my mom nodded, folding her hands.

"Traitor! I thought you were on my side," Logan pouted, he was such a child sometimes.

"Um..no, duh! She's obviously on my side" I grinned, starting to feel victory.

"She was on my side until you mentioned "privacy", she loves me more than she loves you!" Logan yelled. See? A total child. I'm way more mature.

"Let me show you my love, brother!" I jumped at my brother, making us both fall to the ground, laughing. Alright, maybe not that mature.

"Keep talking..." Alex rolled his eyes.

Me and Logan exchanged a are-you-thinking-what-I'm-thinking look. He nodded. And with that we both tackled Alex's little body to the ground. For a second the room was silent. And suddenly everybody started laughing. Mom, Dad, Alex, Logan, and me = perfect family. I smiled at the thought of that. Mom and Dad, went to the kitchen to make dinner and left us three in the living room. We were still deciding who was Alex going to sleep with.

"Hey Alex, wanna sleep with your big bro?" Logan asked as he sat down on the couch.

"But-" I sat next to Alex, just when he started talking he got interrupted by me.

"No Alex, you should come sleep with me it's going to be so much fun! We're going to share secrets, do our nails, do a extreme make-over, and-" Now this time it was Alex's turn to interrupt me.

"No, thanks!" he ran up stairs, taking something with him. But I couldn't see what.

"That never gets ol-,"Logan stopped himself,"He took my phone!"

Logan rushed upstairs, with me behind him. He knocked on the door and turned to knob.

"Locked," he tried again, "Check on your room, maybe he's there"

I nodded and ran to my room. Which I haven't seen in 4 years.  I opened the door and walked in. My room was just plain boring. In the middle stood my bed with just a simple white sheet on top. To my right, was the door for the bathroom. The my left the wall, but if you took 5 more steps were the doors for my closet, which was empty. I needed to go shopping, maybe someday in the week.

"I know you're here, come out already," I said rolling my eyes. He opened the closets door and came out.

"How did you know?" he asked with an innocent look on his face. Damn him.

 "I'm a wizard and besides Logan's room is scary, I know you would never go in there," I sat down in my bed, Alex came and sat next to me. He looked up with his hazel green eyes, his eyes were like miLogan's Mom's.

"Yeah, I guess," he smiled and leaned on me, I put my arm around his shoulders,"Here, I don't want to die."

He handed me something. Logan's phone. Great.

"Hm...let him suffer," I grinned "Maybe like this he will do what we tell him to do..."

"You're a genius! That's a really good idea! But he will still try to kill me," he looked down sadly.

"Not if you run down stairs to the kitchen" I said, smiling. Yup, I'm awesome.

"Wish me luck," and with that he ran out of the room heading towards the kitchen.

"Ugh! There you are! You little son of my mother!" I heard Logan yell. I smiled. 

And that's when I heard the doorbell ring. I run to the balcony, not opening the doors. But moving the curtains, trying to take a peek, and trying not to look like a stalker. Oh great...it was Blake's mom, and somebody else...a guy...one of her sons. The front door opened.

Holy rainbows.

"Bella, sweetie! Come here to say hi!" my mom called from down stairs.

Kill me already.

I walked down the stairs, nervously. I found myself staring at a blond guy, with dark blue eyes. He seemed surprised. I stopped and looked at him, from head to toe. He was wearing a black shirt, simple jeans, and some black converse.

He sure did get more attractive.

I ran to him a hugged him.

"Shaun," I said softly in his ear. He laughed.

"Where did your glasses go?" he asked, still holding me.

"I ate them," I chuckled. He laughed again and finally pulled back.

"You look really pretty, Bells," Shaun said. I blushed and looked down.

"Your hair is nice too,"I cringed as soon as I said that. So. Darn. Smooth.

"You think so?" he asked bending his knees a little so he could take a look at my face. I nodded, and he smiled. I was glad it wasn't his brother. I knew that when I saw him I couldn't just run over and hug him. Blake was different.

"Okay, why don't you guys go to the park? Maybe you should take Alex with you," mom looked between us and winked.

What are you thinking, woman?

"Uh, okay. Alex, come here!" I called. Alex came running from the kitchen.

"Hi stranger!" he sent a smile to Shaun. "Let's go to the park!" Alex grabbed Shaun's hand and ran out of the house.

"Wait up you guys!" I ran after them. We ran across the street. I found Shaun sitting on the bench, rubbing his cheek. 

I bet Alex pushed him to the bench.

"Ow."

I sat down next to him.

"Sorry, Alex is a little more like Logan," I laughed.

"Yep, I noticed," he smiled, "So watcha want to talk about?"

"I don't know..." I looked around. "Maybe, how life's been on the last 4 years?"

"Okay, you start," he looked at me with his blue dark eyes. 

Where should I start....?

**********

Finally! Yay! Kk, so here u meet Shaun, picture of him in the side...he's cute...another thing is that   I'll be working on this a lot...A LOT you hear me! A LOT! The chapter doesn't suppose to end like this...but I like it anyways, next chapter will be divided into 2 parts...I think ._. if not, oh well! :) I was in a rush, so there might be a few mistakes...bleh :P

Next Chapter will be interesting. Hints: Hug, kiss, and military school.

Dedicated to: thatkidwho_x ^_^

-Angel xx

[Edit: I am cringing at my younger me's writing D: but now I'm here to fix it *smiley face*]