22.0

[ brielle is shay mitchell ; eva is lucy hale ]

-

|| naomi ||

now that me and calum were broken up i felt more free and careless of my actions.

not that i wasn't having the right amount of freedom before.

it's just that, ever since we started dating a couple years ago we had to keep everything in secrecy and hid our identities whenever we went out.

now i'm free to show my face to the world and heck, even date other guys if i wanted to.

my phone buzzed out of nowhere and i checked the caller I.D. and i immediately answered it.

"EVA!!!" i almost cried in tears of joy because she was one of my best friends since day one.

"hey nae-nae, how have you been?" she chuckled over the phone.

"oh god please not that nickname. i've been great! me, robyn, and sarah live together! how about you? how's it going?" i was glad that she called, it's been a couple of months since we have caught up with one another.

"yeah i saw from your guys' instagram posts haha. i've been great also! but i'm sort of in a sticky situation right now." her voice sounded nervous.

"what is it? you should come over!" i pushed my hair behind my ear and waited for her response.

"funny story! i'm actually at your guys' place already." the door bell rang and robyn was already near it so she opened it immediately and crashed into Eva's arms.

the two hugged it out and had their own little ceremony.

Sarah was nowhere to be found but she's probably out with michael cupcaking somewhere.

"WHAT'S GOOD HOMIE G?" I skipped over to her and attempted the dab but ended up looking like an idiot.

"I need a place to stay." she nervously said, setting down her bags.

"GIRL! You are welcome here at anytime!" robyn danced around while eating her potato chips.

"haha I knew that I could depend on you guys." she winked and took her bags to the guest bedroom where Adelaide used to stay.

I turned on the TV and it was on E! News.

"DAMN DANIEL- IS THAT CALUM?" robyn asked with wide eyes as she munched on her chips.

I looked closer and it was actually Calum.

but not just him.

he was with some model named Jennifer Phipps.

"who dat?" eva asked sitting down on our couch.

"she got a five head." i said under my breath as i rolled my eyes, taking some chips from robyn.

"oh that's her ex. they broke up like three days ago." robyn answered for me.

"wait-wait-wait you're telling me that y'all broke up three days ago and this guy already has a girlfriend??" eva asked in astonishment.

i nodded and laughed.

"what a fuckboy." she said, making me look at her surprised.

"true." i agreed along with robyn.

i got up and walked over to my room then changed into an outfit.

i wore a ribbed mauve pink crop top along with some random shorts and vans skate high's.

"do you guys want to come with me? i'm getting starbucks." i asked the two as they chatted amongst each other.

they nodded and followed me out to my car which was a simple black nissan altima.

i turned on the radio and 'Uptown Funk' was on, giving good vibes to everyone in the car.

we stopped at Starbucks and went inside.

"hey! welcome to starbucks, what would you like to order?" the bartista asked waiting for my response.

"i would like a venti mocha-frappe with no whip cream please." i said, handing them my debit card.

"annnd- can i get your name?" he asked, holding a venti cup.

"naomi." i simply responded.

he winked and i walked over back to eva and robyn.

-

|| robyn ||

"that guy was a creep." i whispered to eva as she sipped her tea.

naomi walked towards us looking confused.

"see that guy in the booger green tank top?" eva asked naomi, "he asked robyn for her number and then when robyn declined him he asked me what was wrong with him and asked again if she would give him his number."

"the hell?" naomi gave a derp face at the guy and said "YEET"

the guy sooner came up to us again.

"hey.. the name's DJ and I would like to ask if you would go on a date with me-" he was cut off by a girl.

"DJ I told you to stop hitting on younger girls, it's creepy! sorry girls, my name is brielle call me bri for short." she smiled, then pushed the guy named DJ out the way.

why is he asking younger girls for their numbers? should we be concerned or.." I sipped my caramel frappe as I waited for her response.

"no! he's just like that. he's been looking for a date to accompany him to this dumb high school reunion because he doesn't like looking like a loner." she explained and we all nod our heads in understandment.

after a few hours of talking it felt like we've known each other for a long time.

"it's nice meeting you guys! here's my phone number, we need to chill sometime!" she smiles and walks off with DJ.

*bzz*

'hey darling, i'm picking you up tomorrow at 12 pm. have you peeked the box i've sent to you yet? xx. -Hazz'

"OH SHIT WHO DAT." naomi and eva tried peeping and i smirked.

"harold." i smiled and started repling back to harry.

'YEET you know i can't be up that early!' -robyn hood

'yeet? what is yeet? you and your weird personal definitions.. - hazz'

'fine i'll be up by then! you win. *sigh*.' -robyn hood

tomorrow is going to be great.

--