13.0

|| adelaide || 

"so tell me, how do you do it?" luke asks as he licks his ice cream on the cone, making me laugh a little.

"do what?"

"like, how do you manage to go to college but still maintain time for your family and friends?" he asks.

"i don't know.. i just do." i shrugged, looking out into the busy sidewalk.

we were at cream which was incredibly delicious.

it was our first time trying it also.

"uhm, can we take a selfie?" luke takes out his phone and lifts an eyebrow, making me laugh.

"sure! why not?"

he snaps a selfie of us both holding up our half eaten ice cream and he smiles as he looks at it.

"you're really gorgeous. i have a really gorgeous friend." he says like a little kid.

i feel my cheeks heating up so i hide my face and smile to myself.

"oh come on don't hide that beautiful face." he winks, and pulls my hand away from my face, "oh here you have a stain."

he grabs a napkin and wipes the corner of my lips and stares at them in awe.

he inches in closer and closer..

"oh look, it's already four. i should be going now." i got up suddenly, grabbing my purse.

"oh- right." he nods and leaves a tip on the table, "you should come to our rehearsals one day."

"that sounds cool! but i'm afraid i can't." i bit my lip.

"why not?" he tilts his head at me, getting into the car.

"i have social anxiety." i muttered, hoping he wouldn't judge me.

"oh i totally understand." he nods, "i've had that.. it's not so fun."

i quietly nod and check my twitter, there were a few tweets from other people back in my old town.

we finally arrived at our apartment but a few cars were packed not like usual times.

"you have people over?" luke questions, getting out the car, bumping his head on the way, making me laugh.

"nope, i actually don't know." i hold in the laugh as he holds my hand, walking up the stairs.

we opened the door to the smell of burnt food and soap mixed together.

delightful.

|| sarah || 

"look, i can explain!" i whined, putting on a clean shirt while robyn and naomi crossed their arms at me.

"explain that me and calum just suspected you and michael sucking each other's faces off like zombies like five minutes ago?" naomi lifts an eyebrow at me and robyn snickers to herself in the corner.

"shut up! and hey, i thought you hated calum!"

"we have a secret relationship.. it's so stupid." naomi slumps onto my bed, rolling her eyes.

"explains the anonymous texts from THOMAS!" robyn points at her.

"why is it secret? and i thought we were FAM. you could've atleast told me and robyn!!" i waved my hands in the air then crossed them.

"management." naomi responds bluntly, chewing her lip.

"oh management can SUCK MY ASS!" robyn exclaims, "well only if i had one.."

"same." me and naomi said in sync.

a knock at the door makes the three of us jump and it was adelaide.

"hey guys, are you going to take any longer?"

we headed out and the three of the boys were in the main room, chattering.

"well shit they're all so gorgeous." i heard michael whisper.

calum smacks him at the back of the head, causing him to smack him back.

"okay so this is a mess." sarah exaggerates.

"you're a mess." naomi corrects her.

"OOoOOOoooooOOO!" robyn does a weird dance and sits on of the seats.

"I like her." calum points at robyn, and she laughs.

"so are you two a thing?" i asked adelaide and luke who were standing a little too close together.

"what?- no we're just friends." adelaide steps away and luke pouts.

"why? are you two a thing?" luke repeats the question, pointing at me and michael.

"ew no!" i bleched, and michael wraps his arms around me, hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

"not yet." he mumbles into my neck, tickling me a little, making me spazz.

"before anyone asks, me and naomi are a thing. a secret thing." calum confirms and kisses naomi on the forehead.

"shut up." she hisses at him jokingly.

"well we're leaving now, we have to do our guy's night out." luke waves goodbye and walks out the door.

"text me." michael purrs in my ear and i was frozen.

"don't stay mad at me pleasE?" calum pleads to naomi and she ignores him, causing him to give up, walking out the apartment.

"just FORGIVE HIM!!!" i whined at naomi.

"shush senior citizen." she smirks, making me roll my eyes.

"netflix night?" robyn and adelaide suggests.

"yep."

-