11.0

|| robyn || 

today was the last day of school.

well not literally.

like today was the last day then we had spring break.

you feel me?

"hey fam i'm leaving." I nudged sarah who was drooling on her blue pillow.

"mmm.." she moaned annoyingly, not moving an inch.

her dool was slowly making a pool on her pillow, causing me to slowly back away.

i peeked into naomi's room and took a snapchat picture of her and posted it on my story,

sleeping GOALS 

i quietly giggled to myself, closing the door behind me and heading out.

Adelaide was running some type of errands today and texted us ahead of time.

i locked the door behind me and walked down the stairs.

i really didn't want to go to school today because..

1) i looked like a drug addict with my bare face and hair in a bun

2) i wasn't feeling it today

but the only positive thing that was motivating me to go to school was the fact that my seat was next to harry styles.

"excuse me but, you dropped this." a voice from behind makes me turn around like the speed of light.

he was holding my papers for my science class.

i stared in awe as i slowly grabbed the papers from his hands.

"i'm ashton." he smiles at me, revealing his cute dimples.

"oh- ugh, not to be a stalker or anything but i kinda know you." i blurted out.

shit i shouldn't have done that..

"you must be a fan!" he chuckles, remaining in his position with hands behind his back.

"yeah. sure." i said, awkwardly.

"robyn!" harry's voice echoed through the halls and i turn around to him walking towards me and ashton.

"hey! i didn't know you attended this school." ashton said, giving a quizzical look at harry who was wearing a white t shirt and some black skinny women pants.

"well i wanted to earn my bachelor's degree in business. what about you? what are you doing here at ucla?" harry asks, confused.

"i- actually just came to visit my girlfriend." ashton waves at a distant girl and i immediately feel myself feel sad.

it was bryana holly. she attended this college to learn more about fashion designing, etc..

my self esteem literally went from 0-100.

oh well.

"let's go." harry looks down at me enthustically.

i nodded and started walking alongside him, i turned my head back at ashton and bryana, it was one of the worst decisions i've made.

they were sucking each other's faces off.

i hate couples.

"somebody seems jealous." harry's voice makes me jump, and i push him.

"jealous? psh of who? ashton? i just met the guy." i rolled my eyes, trying to seem careless.

"save it butterfingers, you obviously like him." harry shakes his head, laughing.