18.0

|| robyn ||

"where are they?!" naomi stressed, walking over to random spots in the airplane.

"you're not going to find them there." calum rolled his eyes at her as she looked underneath the airplane chairs.

some thumping noises came from the back of the airplane and after a few seconds later, the door flung open with michael walking out and sarah following him. naomi crossed her arms and looked at them from head to toe.

obviously, something was up.

"did you guys just..." calum said, trying to hold a laugh in.

"no!" michael and sarah both answered at the same time.

"obviously something happened but let's continue on with our lives shall we?" michael gave up, tilting his head to the side.

the boys separated from us since a mob of fans were waiting by the entrance of the airport. we took a different exit since we knew rumors and tabloids are going to be everywhere if we went with them.

"okay let's talk about the big elephant in the room." adelaide announced, Naomi looked down at the twix bar she was eating and gave her a sad look, "not you."

the three of our heads turned to sarah in sync. she was on her eversince we seperated from the boys and her giggles were happening every single second.

it was complete torture.

"what?" she looks up with her mouth wide open.

"bruh." i say, doing a wtf expression.

"so what's this thing between you and michael? i thought you both hated each other." naomi nudged sarah with her arm, making sarah bump her head onto the window.

"owwwwwwwwww.." she whined, trying to change the subject.

"idiots.." adelaide huffed under her breath, smiling to herself.

"well what about someone and lukey?" sarah said in defense and adelaide's smile turns into a frown.

"we're just friends!" adelaide defends herself.

"okay, whatever you guys say!" i said with an innocent look.

"we know something's between you and ash." naomi grins, making me frown.

"he's potent! i told you guys he's only potent!!!" i wave my hands in the air, trying to prove my point.

"pshhh, potent potent my ass.." sarah mutters, giggling.