12.0

|| sarah || 

it was laundry day and it was my turn.

truth is,

i've always sucked at doing house work and chores.

my family has raised me to be more on the intelligent side,

rather than the house helper kinds.

"naomi why can't YOU do the laundry? you do the laundry way better than the three of us here!!" I whined, slumping on the couch.

she was getting ready for something.

"because you need to learn how to be wifey material." she jokes, applying fake lashes on her eyelids.

did she really just?

yup.

"what the heck is wifey material?" i made a smudge look at her and pushed myself to do the laundry.

i stared at the machine in confusion..

did i have to do some mathematical equation to figure this thing out?

or do i just put the clothes in the thingy-mabob and it'd swirl by itself?

YOLO!!

i sorted the clothes by color since that was the only thing i remembered from our home economics class.

see, i have a little bit of wifey material in me..

"you good there fam?" robyn peeks her head in and i turn around, nodding slowly.

"where are you two going?" i asked her and adelaide who were ready to go somewhere.

"we're going to school together, we have two classes with each other." adelaide says and i nod, confirming.

i was literally frustrated since our washing machines were like some sort of into the future shiz.

i was home alone and i felt lonely as i sorted the clothes one by one.

my phone rang & i quickly rushed over to it, answering it & not bothering to check who it was.

"yoo are you doing anything today?" michael's voice rang thru the phone.

"well i'm doing the laundry.. why?" i asked, setting the phone down alongside me as i continued to sort the clothes.

"may i come over?" 

"i don't know, can you?" i responded, smirking to myself.

"you're literally the sassiest person i've ever met. you need to take a chill pill." his voice sounded offended, making me laugh out loud.

"idiot! obviously you could come over.. everyone left me at home." i sighed.

"alright i'll be there in five." he hung up the phone, making me smile.

after sorting all the clothes, i dumped them into the washer till they were filled.

a box of tide was nearby the laundry sink & i open it to see a small green scoop inside.

what the hell was this?

according to my hypothesis, i quickly scooped up five scoops of the scented laundry powder and sprinkled it all over the clothes.

my eye caught a fabric softener so i took the blue liquid looking thing and filled the cap up to ten times to make our clothes like baby butt soft!