Virus

Pixal's POV: Who are you what did you do to Borg I asked worried. I was Borg pixal Morro gave me power and I'm using it for evil Vorg laughed. Where's Zane I asked crying. He's dead I killed him Vorg said. YOU LIAR ZANE'S NOT DEAD I yelled at Vorg. I stabbed him in chest he is dead just move on and come with me Vorg said. NO NEVER IM GOING OVER THERE TO FIND ZANE I yelled. Go alone just letting you know your now a widow with two kids Vorg said laughing. I slipped in my silver Ninja outfit and said goodbye to Zach and pixie. I went to Borg towers and the top floor was completely dark. I turned on the light and saw Zane's body on the ground there was a stab mark in his Chest and there was blood everywhere. Zane don't leave me I love you I said crying. Pixal Zane said weakly holding my hand. Your alive I said smiling kissing him. Yeah just damaged I need to be fixed now Zane said. Here I'll fix you up I said fixing Zane's chest. There all better I said smiling. Thanks babe now let's look for Borg Zane said getting his weapon out. I know where he is I can track him I said. He is in the factory I said leading Zane to the factory.

Zane's POV: VORG SHOW YOURSELF I yelled in the factory. So you live Vorg said laughing. Yeah my wife fixed me up I could've died if she didn't find me I said punching Vorg right in the face. We will defeat you Vorg pixal said getting her Katana's out. I guess you guys got a fight Vorg said. I kicked Vorg in the face and slashed his face with my sword. Here a taste of your Medicine pixal said stabbing Vorg in the chest. You can't defeat us I said putting my sword away. Vorg got his sword and slashed my arm off. YOU BASTARD that was my fighting arm I said in pain. We will fight again Vorg said disappearing. Come lets go home I can build you a new advanced arm pixal said. We got home and everyone was glad I was ok. Zane what happened to your arm cole asked. Vorg he cut it off when we were fighting him. Who's Vorg Jay asked confused. His name is Virus Vorg who do you think that is I said annoyed. BORG the ninja yelled. Yes he went to side with Morro I don't know why I said. Come Zane let's go get you a new arm pixal said. My new arm looked the same but with more advanced gadgets. Thanks honey I said kissing her. Zach came up to me and hugged me. Hey buddy how you doing I said holding him. He's been crying all day because you were gone pixal said. I'm here now buddy I'm not going anywhere I said kissing his head. Let's go to bed I'm tired I said. I agree I'm tired fighting my father pixal said.

Authors Note: Zane Is Alive :) and is back with his family. I need ideas for the last chapter of this book that's coming out tomorrow. Comment your ideas.