HoneyMoon And Arguement

Pixal's POV: Hey Zane can you get me some pickle pancakes with jelly I asked. OMG IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF WASTING FOOD BECAUSE ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS EAT EAT EAT IM SICK OF IT Zane yelled at me. YOU CALM THE HELL DOWN RIGHT NOW IM SORRY IM PISSING YOU OFF BUT THE BABY WANTS IT AND IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YELLING AT ME GET THE HELL OUT I yelled at Zane. Honey you can't be serious Zane said in tears. DON'T YOU HONEY ME GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!!. FINE I WILL IF THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY I HOPE YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE HAPPY BECAUSE IM GONE Zane yelled in tears. I saw Zane ran out the door until he disappeared. What have I done I said sobbing really hard. I saw a razor blade in the bathroom and made 8 cuts on my left wrists. The pain stings but it doesn't bother me all I want is Zane back.

Zane's POV: I found a cave and decided to stay for the night. I checked my phone and it said 10 missed calls from Pixal. I called pixal to see if she would answer. Hello pixal said. I'm so sorry I said to her on the phone crying really hard. I forgive you I don't like it when we fight pixal said crying. Can I come back I asked pixal. Of course I need you and I want you pixal said. I'll be home so I said hanging up the phone. I got back home a saw pixal watching tv on the couch. Honey I said hugging her tight crying in her chest. Your here pixal said crying in my chest. I saw the cuts on pixal wrists and I was even more upset. Why would you cut yourself I said crying. I thought you left me forever so I did it I needed you pixal said crying. Don't ever do it again I said in a stern voice. I won't I promise pixal said kissing me. Want something to eat I asked pixal smiling. Yeah chicken with honey and pickles pixal said. Ok I said smiling giving me a kiss on the lips hard. I love you I said hugging pixal. I love you more pixal said kissing pixal on the lips. Let's go to bed I'm tired pixal said. I agree it's been a long day and we should get some rest I said carrying her to bed. (Morning) Good Morning I said giving pixal a kiss. Morning baby pixal said kissing my neck. Want breakfast or do you want to cuddle I asked. Let's cuddle I want to be in your strong arms pixal said. Ok if that's what you want putting pixal in my arms and kissing her head. Don't ever leave me again pixal said. Never I said kissing her head again. Your so good to me pixal said kissing me passionately. I know I am I said kissing her back. We made for a good 20 minutes till it was noon. Want to go swimming I asked. Sure pixal said kissing me.

Authors Note: I put Social Reposes song On this chapter because I listened to it writing this chapter if don't want to listen to it that's fine. But if you do and love subscribe to his channel on YouTube. Shout Out to Ninjago1282 she's awesome go visit her page and give her a follow.