Pregnancy (Not a Lemon)

We can finally Have some alone time Zane said kissing pixal's neck. Your such a lovely nindroid Zane you know that pixal said kissing Zane. How about we get in bed and have some fun pixal said. I would love that pixal Zane said getting under the blanket with pixal. (Morning) Good Morning sleepyhead Zane said waking up pixal. Can you get me a bowl I don't feel well pixal said. Sure thing babe Zane said getting her a bowl. Pixal puked a lot and was crying. Do you want me to take you home Zane asked. No I want to stay with you I probably caught a bug no big deal I feel a lot better now pixal said. Alright brush your teeth before you kiss me Zane giggled. Your so funny pixal said annoyed. Babe I was just joking Zane said. Yeah whatever pixal said walking away grabbing her car keys. Where are you going Zane asked. I'm going to get medicine I'll be back before breakfast and you better be making it because I don't like your brothers cooking. Alright I'll make breakfast love you baby Zane said. I love you to pixal said driving off to the pharmacy. I need a pregnancy test how much are they pixal asked the clerk. $5.00 the clerk said to pixal. Ok here's the five bucks pixal said to the clerk. Pixal went into the bathroom to do the test and it came positive. Pixal started to cry her eyes out. I need to tell Zane and Mr.Borg about the child pixal said. Zane saw pixal pull into the driveway and enter the house. Hey babe are you ready for breakfast Zane asked. Zane I need to talk to you in private pixal said. Ok Zane said as they entered Zanes room. So what do you need to tell me Zane asked pixal. Pixal started to cry, Zane I'm pregnant with your child please don't be angry with me pixal said. That's wonderful darling Zane said touching her flat stomach I can't wait to be a father Zane said. I can't wait to be mother pixal confessed. You will be the best mother ever Zane said. We have to tell your brothers and Mr.Borg pixal said. Yes we should do it now Zane said. Zane saw his brothers eating cinnamon Rolls in the dining room. Guys me and pixal have a announcement Zane said. What is it Kai asked happily. Me and pixal are going to have a child Zane said. Congratulations Nya said to the both of them. I can't wait to be a aunt Nya said. We can't wait to be uncles Kai and the rest said. Zane we have to call Mr.Borg about our child. I'll call him now Zane said as he dialed Borg's number. Hello Mr.Borg said on the line. Yes me and pixal have some news Zane said. What is it Mr.Borg asked. We're having a baby and your going to be a grandfather. Congratulations you two I'm excited to see my granddaughter Borg said happily. Pixal I don't need your services anymore you need to stay with Zane and raise you child Borg said. Ok Mr.Borg I'll miss you pixal said. Don't say that honey you can always visit me remember your daddy's girl Borg said. I gotta get back to work I call you guys later bye Borg said. That wasn't bad he was happy pixal said. Yes he was Zane said. I can't wait to see our child become a ninja like his daddy Zane said. I'm pretty sure he/she will because it's your child after all pixal said laughing.