Cravings And Mood Swings

Pixal's POV: Zane can you give me chocolate covered please I said. No go back to sleep Zane said sleepy. GIVE ME SOME DAMN FOOD OR I WILL KILL YOU I yelled. Ok fine Zane said annoyed. Here's your food now go to bed Zane said grumpily. I know Zane doesn't like to wake up early but since I'm pregnant he's going to get used to it. Morning came and I made waffles with pickles honey and jelly. Morning babe Zane said giving me a kiss. Morning sweetie I said kissing him back. What are you eating that's really disgusting Zane giggled. I know but the baby wants it I said. Ok I'm going to fight evil with the ninja I want you to stay with sensei while I'm gone Zane said. You are going anywhere Zane you are staying with pixal and take of her do you understand sensei said. Yes sensei I will stay with my lovely girlfriend Zane winked at me. Shut up Zane your such a dork I said giggling. I'm in so much pain and it not even funny the baby wants me to eat eat and eat until I can't eat anymore. THIS BABY IS DRIVING ME NUTS pixal yelled. Are you ok Zane said comforting me. I want this baby out I said crying. Your only a month pregnant and your already having pain Zane asked. Well I'm a robot and my body is different than humans pixal said.

Zanes POV: I want you to lay down and I don't want you to move your on bed rest since your in pain really early Zane said. Can you lay with me Zane I don't like being alone pixal said. Alright i love cuddling with you anyway Zane said getting in bed with pixal. They both fell asleep until morning. Oh god it's morning I'm starving Zane said. I'm going to make breakfast for pixal so she can eat it in bed. I ate a couple of bagels and I made pixal some cinnamon buns my favorite breakfast to make. Here you go darling breakfast in bed I said. Thank you baby your such a sweetheart pixal said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I'm going to the store I'll be right back pixal love you I said to her. Love you to pixal said as she went to sleep. I went to the jewelry store to pick an engagement ring for pixal I found a nice gray ring with a shiny diamond in it it was so beautiful I grabbed it and paid for it. Pixal was in bed asleep and I woke her up and told her it was time for dinner. Ok I'm coming down pixal said in a happy mood. Your in a good mood this evening I said happily. Yeah I'm better and hungry pixal said laughing. Everyone was at the table eating dinner and Zane pulled out a black box and was on one knee. Pixal my love I want to spend my entire life with you and be with our child will you marry me Zane said. YES I WILL pixal yelled giving me a huge kiss. I love you so much I said returning the kiss. I love you more pixal said hugging me tightly.

Authors Note: Sorry for this short chapter I'm busy with school work but I'm still writing the fourth chapter tonight. Shout out to Alex_Kierstien for helping with this chapter I'm giving her credit and please follow her check her out she's awesome