Chris (Lillian)

Dirty

Fudge! It's prom night and I have nothing to wear, NOTHING!

What am I going to do? I'm supposed to be going to prom with my hot boyfriend,Chris, and I have nothing to wear. Great.

I run to my closet, trying to hurry because prom starts in a hour. I roam around my closet, sliding each, hung Piece of clothing over as I try to pick the right dress.

No...no...fuck no....ugly...n-ah ha! Perfect! I found my silver dress that has beads and a cool design on the front and also flows out at the bottom that reaches mid thigh. Sexy and cute! I like it.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth and all that jazz in less that 50 seconds. Just kidding, more like 20 minutes.

Still in my towel, I apply my makeup that consist of a smokey eye, wing eyeliner, (because I'm boss like that) and red lipstick! I look at my reflection closely trying to find any mistakes.

Once I find no mistake in my makeup, I put on my Lacey bra and undies along with my silver  dress. I grab my things about to walk out the door when I noticed I didn't do my hair. Oh my. Your probably wondering 'how do you forget that?' My answer to that is I don't know! I'm crazy. I look at the time to see how much longer I have until Chris shows. The clock reads 7:45, dang I have 15 more minutes to do my hair.

I rush back to my dresser and fix my hair aka straighten it. I go to my body mirror and check my self. I look pretty good for a girl who didn't have her dress picked out. I laugh at the thought of my own stupidey

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Time to go! I grab my hand bag thingy, phone and slip on my white flats and head down the stairs.

I open my front door, since my parents aren't home ;) ;). Haha. When I open my door my jaw drops to the ground at the beautiful, sexy sight in front of me! Chris. Why does he have to
Look so sexy?

I look at him once I'm done checking him out, only to catch him smirking at me. He knows I was checking him out...oops.

"You got a little drool" he speaks in a deep voice, as he brings his finger up to his face pointing to the side of his mouth, "right there babe." My hand instantly shoots up to the corner of my mouth and there was indeed drool, I wipe it away and blush. How embarrassing.

"Shut up!" I groan. He chuckles in amusement. "Well don't you look beautiful tonight Lillian." I blush again at his words. "Well look at you, all dressed up in your black suite! Fancy" I shoot back as I step out of my house, closing the door behind me and walking towards his car.

"Only for you babe" he send me a wink. He opens the door for me and motions his hand towards the door and does a little bow. I can't help but to giggle at him. I sit in the car and close the door, Chris gets into the driver seat and pulls out of my drive way and starts for the school!

After the prom, Chris drove me back to my house and I decided to let him stay so we could watch a movie in my room! FROZEN FOR LIFE! It's funny because he doesn't like that movie and I still make him watch it. Relationship goals right?

"Babyyyyy....babe... Princess...baby girl" Chris pokes me in the side for the thousandth time during the movie.

"What?" I mumble, still stuffing my face with popcorn. Elsa is singing let it go, and Chris is annoying me on my favorite part.

"Can we do something else? Maybe something that is fun?" That got my attention. I pause the movie and turn to him, picking my head off his chest. "Like what?" I say.

He licks his lips, his eyes traveling down to my tank top, that shows my cleavage. His eyes go further down to my booty shots that shows my long legs. I feel my self start to get wet In between my thighs as I see his eyes get darker and his pants rise a bit, indicating he has a small bonner. I decided to tease him just to see how big his bonner would get.

His eyes finally meet my own, "I don't now maybe have sweet sex?" He licks his lips again. "Sweet?" I whisper in his ear as I climb on top of him, in a straddling position, "why not hard?" I grind my hips on him roughly. He throws his head back letting out a moan. My wetness intensifies as I hear the music to my ears.

"Please don't stop Lillian" he moans again. I can feel him harden against my thigh as I grind harder on his boner. I moan at the feeling. "Oh god baby I can't take this no more teasing." He flips us over so I'm the bottom, with him hovering over me.

"Kiss me Chris" I moan, he leans down crushing his lips into mine. Passion and love and other emotions were put into the kiss.

I grab the back of his neck pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. His hands roam my body, squeezing my boobs and grabbing my butt. I take off his shirt, feeling his abs, tracing my finger along each one. Mmm 8 pack.

He grinds his hip down onto mine as he pulls me closer. I moan into the kiss letting him know the pleasure I'm in. His tongue slips into my mouth as we fight for domince, of course he wins!

After 5 more minutes of grinding, moaning and kissing, we are both naked. "You are so beautiful Lillian, I hope you now that" he murmurs as he leaves another hickey on my neck. "I love you Chris" "I love you to baby". He finally slips on his condom. Finally!

He looks up at me, he rams his big cock in to me "Chris" I scream in pure pleasure and pain. I scratch at his back as he continues to bring his hips back and slamming into me again.

"Ugh so tight baby" he moans into my neck. I can't think straight as he keeps drilling into me. I'm a moaning mess as I scream and moan his name as he hits my G spot.

"God Chris" I scream. "I'm close baby" I feel it in the pit of my stomach, my walls clinching against Chris dick. He moans again "hold it for me baby" he sucks on my neck again. I don't think I can hold it in for to long due to all this pleasure he's giving me.

His thrust start to sloppy and his breathing uneven. "Uhhh...let it out b-baby" he says huskily.

I call out his name again and cum all over his dick. He soon comes after me, panting. He gives me one more kiss and flops to my side "damn baby girl that was amazing." I blush. "love you"
"Love you to"

Guys! I just updated and its been so so so long since I have! Please forgive me for not posting! Here you go Lillian! You image. This image took me 1240 words. Holy shiz. I love you guys and if I haven't said already, because I forgot, I'm not taking request. It's on hold or now because I still have a couple more images to create! Enjoy loves and if we can get this image to 5 votes then I will create another image and post! So vote up!
PEACE!