Crawford (diana)

If I could describe myself in one word right now it's would be horny.

Crawford and I haven't had sex in 4 weeks and it's killing me. I don't mind that he is busy with YouTube and such but he haven't given me notice lately. And that ends Now!

I walk upstairs looking for Crawford. I hear talking in are bedroom.

'Yea...okay...bye' I hear Crawfords voice, I guess he was on the phone. I walk into are room. He reaches for his laptop "babe?" I bite my lip, "yeah?" He glances up "can you put the laptop down for a second?" I walk closer to him trying to get his attention "I'm kinda busy" he taps on his computer "Crawford put down the damn laptop" I try not to shout.

This gets his attention. He looks up and places the laptop beside him "something wrong?" I walk closer to him, then climbing on his lap "Diana not now please" he sighs and looks down.

"Fine! I'm done Crawford!" I stand up shooting my hands in the air "you never have time for me anymore! I'm over here begging for you just to talk or look a-" I was cut off by his lips "you know you'd damn sexy when your pissed?" I smirk and bring his lips back to mine.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed hovering over me, he kisses up and down my neck finding my weak spot making me moan. He sits up taking off his shirt and mine. He resumes the kiss, I take off his pants and Palmes him through his boxers. He grunts "I need you so bad" he tares off my bra and underwear.

I take off his boxers and see his boner. "Fuck me please" I beg "gladly" with that he pushes himself into me hard and thrusts "crawford!" I scream, gripping onto his back, he keeps pounding into me getting deeper hitting my g spot. " your so tight" he grunts. I feel a knot in my stomach "I-I'm gonna cum" I scream " me to baby" with that we release are juices and ride are highs.

I flop beside him "I love you crawf" "I love you to babe"!

Bam I updated! Keep requesting me so I can update! And I hope you liked it Diana, I'm sorry if there is any errors!