Chris (beach) Sarah

"Finally" I say, flopping backwards onto the couch. Me, Chris and his family headed out to there beach house and we finally made it.

Let's just say it was a very boring trip. It took about 5 hours just to get her.

" Sarah go ahead and pick out your room and get unpacked" Stacy ordered, she's like a mom to me even though in dating her soon, Chris. I remember one time Chris and I was about to do it, and she walked in on us and flipped.

"Yes mam" I grabbed my bags and walked up stairs. I choose the bedroom at the very end of the hall. I put all my stuff away and turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels choosing supernatural.

I jumped on the bed getting comfortable. I hear the door open

"Sarah?" Chris whispered.

"What? Go to bed its late." I whisper/ yelled. "I'm sleeping in here" he closed the door and got into my bed, laying beside me.

"We're going to get in trouble" I giggled.

"It's 1 in the morning, the fam is alseep" "true". we watched supernatural for a couple more minutes until Chris starts to kiss me all over my face, landing on my lips. He pulls me on top of him not breaking the kiss.

It turns into a heated make out session. I tug at the bottom of his shirt telling him to take it off. I take mine off and also my pants, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

He flips us around so he is on top agian. He takes of my bra and underwear, leaving me naked.

He kisses up and down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found it I let out a moan. I fiddle with his belt trying to take of his pants.

I get his pants off and his underwear.

"Your on birth control right baby?" I nod, he positions himself over my entrance. He looks at me and I nod. He pauses inside of me making me moan in pleasure, his thrusts get faster with each one. "Chris" I moan. He bends down and kisses me again. He grunts and speeds up. "I'm-" I moan, "not yet baby" he goes slow then quickens the pace again.

I about scream but im cut off by Chris's lips. His thrusts become sloppy "I'm about to come" I moan "me to babe" with that we let are juices go.

He pulls out of me and flops on the bed. " at least you didn't moan to loud" he smirks. I blush "what if your parents caught us?" "I would keep going" he laughs "OMG" I laugh and turn around.

Hope you liked it Sarah! Sorry if there are any spelling errors.