Crawford (movies)

"Okay ill be right back" Chris stands up. He walks off heading towards the popcorn machine. We're currently at the movies sitting in the far back with everyone one the front.

I have to say, this moving is really borning. I look over at Crawford "I'm bored" I whine. He looks at me with a smile "it's almost over babe. like 20 more minutes." he puts his eyes back on the big screen.

I stand up and sit on his lap blocking his view "choleeeee" he whines "get off, I can't see." he try's to move me but I don't move. I lean back putting my head on his shoulder. His arms snake around my waist. I turn my head and kiss his cheek. he smiles showing his dimple. I start to kiss his neck making his grip tighten. I leave love bites up and down his neck. He moans. I pull back and watch the movie with a proud smirk on my face. "two can play at that game" he whispers. I shiver in delight. He puts his hands in the front of my pants playing with my lace underwear. With our warning he sticks a finger in me moving in a slow pace. I bite my lips trying not to moan. He then adds a 2nd finger in me pumping faster. I moan and through my head back.

Chris comes back with the pop corn. "hope I didn't miss anything" he smiles at me not noticing what Crawfords doing. "you missed n-nothing" Crawford adds another finger. I bite the inside of my checks trying to stop my self form moaning. "c-Crawford stop" you whisper. He stops but still has fingers inside of me "did you learn you lesson?" "Y-yes" I whimper. He takes his fingers out of me and licks them clean. "you taste so good" he says in my ear. Chris looks at us with a shock expression "y'all didn't?" He looks at me then at crawford. I look down and blush while Crawford said yep. Chris laughed at we finished the movie.