Crawford ( home )

"Crawford" I yell "yeah babe" he runs up stairs to are bed room. "Come cuddle with me" I pat the bed and push play on the tv to resume the movie.

He runs and jumps on the bed pulling me close to him "what are we watching?" "Lucy" "okay".

The movie credits appear, that was not a good movie. "well what did you think?" i turn around and face him. "YouNow?" I sit up "yes!" He laughs and goes to get his computer.

He comes back with the computer and sits down next to me. he turns it on and opens younow and starts broadcasting.

Instantly fans started to comment and thumbs up. "hey guys" Crawford smiles and waves "I'm here with my amazing girl friend Abby" he points to me with a smile. I wave "aye" we laugh. "were bored so I just thought to go live".

I read through the fast going comments. ' she's so pretty' 'goals' 'awww' there are some positive comments until I see some negative ones 'gross' 'why her' I freeze and my eyes widen, I keep reading the comments. Mabey this was a bad idea.

"You okay Abby?" A look of concern washing over his face.

"Mm? Y-yeah, fine." I Put on a fake smile "im just tired. I'm going to go to sleep" i move on my side of the bed "no kiss?" He pouts, I craw to him and Peak his lips, he was still live so they seen it. "better?" I giggle. He nods.

Hey guys! Requests are open so you can just message me or comment! Vote!