Crawford (home)

I wake up to a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I sit up and stretch out my back. I look over to see a sleeping Crawford. He's so cute when he's asleep.

I head down stairs shutting the door quietly, not waking Crawford.

I flip through the channels on the tv. After a few more channels I picked Disney. I'm only 17 so don't think I'm to young for this show because your wrong.

"Good morning babe" I hear a husky voice say. Crawford soon comes and sits next to me on the couch.

"Morning! How'd you sleep?" I smile at him.

"I slept good. How about you?" He shoots closer and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Same" I climb onto his lap and rests my head against his shoulder.

A few minutes later, Crawfords hands start to rub my inner thigh. I hold in a small moan. " I bet your already wet for me" Crawford says in my ear. His hands slip down my shorts and my underwear, rubbing circles around my Clint. I can feel my self already getting wet. I moan loud and clear. "told you" he takes his hands out of my shorts. Such a fucking tease.

I turn my self around were im sitting on his little friend. He grabs my hips. I start to rock my hips back and forth. I feel him getting hard. He's grip tightens, and he moans. "that's right"
I stop what I'm doing and make my way to my Bedroom. I can since him starring at my butt so I sway a little, getting a moan from him.

As soon as I walk into the door, the door closes and locks. I turn around and see Crawford coming towards me. I back away until I fall onto the bed.

He gets on top of me. "Someone's been a bad girl" he starts to kiss up and down me neck "then punish me" I moan. He's takes my shirt off along with the rest of my clothes. He bends down and sucks on my right boob while messaging my left with his hand. I moan. I buck my hips wanting more. "Crawford" I moan, he sits up and takes off his clothes. He positions him self over my entrance. He looks at me and Rams right into me. I scream out his name. I grip into his back "harder" I moan. He picks up his speed, gripping the head board. He grunts while I moan. He flips us over so I'm ontop. "ride me baby" I start to move my hips up and down. He moans and grips my hips. He moves my hips up and down back and forth. I grip my boobs and through my head back moaning. "dam baby" I fill my stomach tighten "I-I'm about to come" I moan again and grind on him harder. "I want to taste you babe" he flips us over where he is ontop. He goes down to my soaking area. He slowly sticks his tongue into me gripping my hips. My hands find his hair trying to pull him closer. He flicks his tongue back and forth. "crawford" I moan. He begans to suck hard on my Clint. My stomach tightens again. "C-Crawford I'm about to c-come" a few seconds later I released in his mouth. He licks me clean. "now that was amazing" he flops beside me. "yeah" I moan.

Sorry if there is errors!