Chris (lexi)

"Happy birth day Chris" everyone pops out from there hiding places and shouts. Today was Chris's birthday and I decided to throw him a surprise party!

A smile appears on his face, "happy birthday day baby" I peak his lips. "You did this" I smirk "yup, now go have fun" I pushed him towards the crowd.

I love him and all but he's been spending to much time with me, not that I'm complaining. He needs to hangs with his 'bros'.

************After party**************

Soon every one leaves. I see Chris coming down the stairs "no present?" I smirk and walk towards him "I have one for you." I take his hand and lead him upstairs to my bed room.

He smirks at me "sit on the edge of the bed" I command, he walks to the edge of the bed and sits like I told him.

I get on my nees in front of him. "Damn I like this position. You should do it more often" he winks at me. I take off his pants throughing them somewhere. I started to Palm him through his boxers, he throughs his head back letting out a loud moan.

I can feel myself getting wet. I take down his boxers and hold his cock in my hand. I bring my head down and start to suck on his tip "ugh Lexi" I start to make my way down bobbing my head up and down. I swirl my tongue around and moan. "Fuck baby" I start to pumping him "I'm close babe". I quicken my pace to help him cum. His head snaps back and moans loud, cumming in my mouth. I swollow and stand up. "Happy birth day baby".

Okay I just did this one because I'm really tired and I'm going to go to bed so goodnight and I hope you liked it Lexi!!!:)