-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-

Start from the beginning

"You were right. I'm sorry" Savannah was trying not to laugh when she looked at Vincent's face. "What was that, I can't quite hear you?" Savannah suppressed a laugh as Vincent rolled his eyes. "You've done it now" He spoke quietly, before Savannah could grasp what was happening, Vincent ran for her, throwing her over his shoulders and tossing her onto his bed, pinning her down he began to tickle her.

Savannah began to laugh so much, she couldn't bbreathe. "Ah stop, I can't breathe" Savannah erupted into another fit of laughter, Finally Vincent stopped, laying beside her. Savannah's Ipod was playing on a low sound. They could hear it since Vincent slipped it between them before laying down. He moved his head sideways to get a better view of Savannah.

"You have extremely good taste in music, I know almost everything on your Ipod" Savannah grinned, and met Vincent's eyes. "Yeah, I'm pretty awesome huh?" She smiled to herself as Vincent replied. "Yeah, you are" Savannah's heart sped up as she heard those words, and Vincent cleared his throat. "So.. I'm truly sorry about yesterday, I was a total ass. I should have believed you, especially since Glory has cheated on me many times before, but at least now I have proof of everything" Vincent gave a soft smile to Savannah who took this opportunity to speak.

"Vincent, I really would love to switch and be your slave, rather than Kent's. I mean I feel so good when I am around you, this place is more tolerable with you by my side" Vincent didn't know how to respond to this, if he still had a warm heartbeat it would have increased drastically. "Savannah, I would love to switch you. I will go talk to my brother after we finish up here" Savannah looked at Vincent before rolling on top of him and hugging him tightly.

"If someone walked in this would look so wrong..." Vincent trailed than laughed as Savannah froze. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" Savannah rolled off of Vincent, he just lay on his side now, Placing an arm round her. "No need, I liked your warmth" Vincent smiled gently, and Savannah blushed once again.

After hanging out for a while Savannah left Vincent's room, and decided on going down stairs to get something to eat from the cafeteria. Once down there she caught up with Kayla. "Hello" She smiled warmly at Savannah, who returned the greeting with a smile and wave of her own. "You seem more happy today" Kayla announced just as they got in line and ordered, Savannah stuck with a salad today. "Yeah well, Vincent is going to Payne, like now. And asking if I can switch" Savannah couldn't help the large grin on her lips.

"Oh well, I am very happy for you" Kayla smiled and soon they sat down to enjoy there lunch. "How has your wrist been?" Savannah looked down touchng it slightly. "Not bad, I'm on light duty so it hasn't really been getting painful" Kayla nodded in understanding.

"Well I told Trever I would get back to help him with a few things, it was nice talking to you. Let me know how everything works out with Vincent" Kayla smiled and lightly hugged Savannah. Waving, Savannah then finished her food and decided to head back to her room herself.

When Savannah got back she decided on a shower, once out  she put her under garments on followed by a tee shirt, hoodie and loose fitting sweat pants. Leaving her hair damp and falling upon her shoulders and face, she grabbed her Ipod and listened to it.

Around midnight, Savannah was still laying in the dark, awaiting sleep. A knock sounded from the door, Savannah muttered a soft "Enter" as the person opened and shut the door quietly. Savannah froze when someone lay down beside her.

"Calm down, It's only me" Vincent's voice was so relieving to hear, Savannah let out the breathe she was holding in and breathed normally. "How did it go?" She asked softly. Vincent shuffled closer to Savannah and turned on his side, Savannah turned on hers and was surprised when Vincents lips almost touched her nose.

"I think it will go well, However it will take a few weeks for everything" Vincent began to explain.

"Why?" Savannah asked, what would honestly take that long? Isn't it an easy decision. "Well my brother would like other vampires opinions before he decides, and that could take a bit as everyone around here is usually very busy" Savannah nodded, but when she realized Vincent couldn't tell she opened her mouth. "I see, well I hope everything goes well" Savannah yawned directly after.

Vincent let out a chuckle. "Someone is tired" Savannah sighed. "Yeah well, I'm always afraid of him, it's hard to sleep when you don't feel safe" 

It grew really quiet in the room, Savannah almost thought Vincent had left until his arms wrapped securely around her, he nestled his head atop of hers. "You're safe, sleep"

Savannah's heart rate increased but she couldn't help but love the feeling.