Introduction

"No, I swear," He smiled. "Legally, I cannot tell another soul whatever you say to me. You don't have to trust me though, I completely understand."

I looked the figure up and down, the whole situation was his idea, after all. Maybe he thought it would help me. I never thought what would help me would ruin him.Start writing your story

Therapy; A Malum/Cashton Fanfiction will include the following:

~Therapeutic Fiction

~Sensual Content

~Use/Abuse of Drugs/Alcohol

~Offensive Words/Behaviors

~Suicidal Actions/Thoughts

~Imagery/Discussion of Self-Harm/Eating Disorders

~Imagery/Discussion of Mental Illnesses

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Preface

Calum's POV

Michael put his arm around my waist as we looked up at the building, I was nearly shaking but he continued to assure me that everything was alright. "Come on, Cal. We've been standing outside for ten minutes. Do you feel ready now?"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready." I let out a sigh and Michael nodded his head in agreement. "Why are you making me do this?"

"It will benefit the both of us." Michael said. "I'm worried that I.. Can no longer take care of you and not be concerned about it. You know we're both getting stressed, and this is a really good step. The people here can help you way more than I can."

"But Mikey.." I mumbled as he pushed me forward slightly.

"It's for one hour, once a week." Michael said. "It will be good to confide in someone who isn't me. Especially when you know that they can never tell another soul." Michael poked my nose with his finger. "It'll be alright, Cal."

"Okay.." I muttered as I walked inside the doors. A woman at a desk was smiling up at me as we walked in. Michael introduced us but I said nothing. Instead I was looking around the room, trying to possibly find a way out of here. I hated it, I hated it a lot. I know that I was doing this for Michael and I, after all, all we had been doing lately was nonstop fighting and arguing. It would be good for us, that was the idea anyways.

"Calum Hood, Michael Clifford." I turned my head to see a man walk out. He had shaggy hair and was wearing black glasses, as well as black skinnies and a blue button up shirt. It was an odd idea at being.. Professional looking, but remaining very teen-like. He flashed a bright white smile to us. "I'm doctor Irwin, you can call me Ashton."

"Hi, I'm Michael and this is Calum." Michael smiled.

Ashton's eyes wandered over to me and his smile became more of a smirk as he spoke. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

Eyyyy so this is just the preface, I should have a chapter up later(I don't think I'll make you wait an entire week for it cause that's just rude xD)

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX