nineteen

,,He is an asshole, Jiwon. He don't deserve your present!" said Jinhwan while drinking his green tea.

,,Hyung is right! You should stop texting him. Whenever you two text each other, you're always the one who gets hurt. I can't see you like this anymore." added Junhoe.

They two were right.
Jiwon got hurt so many times but he still texted Hanbin like nothing happened.
He also thought about making him a present so Hanbin could maybe smile for a moment.
The elder one knew, that his dongsaeng wasn't in a good mood.
He never was in a good mood but it was way badder now than a few weeks ago.
Jiwon tried everything to lift up his mood a bit or make him laugh but nothing helped.

It was like Jiwon spoke with a stone.
Whatever he said, nothing came back.

,,I know but you guys don't understand! He isn't happy with his life or how it goes and I want to make him happy!" replied Jiwon frustrated. That this wasn't a good argument and He knew that.

,,Hyung, that's not your job!  You're not his psychology, okay?  You have feelings too and I think that you're much more sensitive than he is!"

,,Junhoe is right. Stop caring so much about him. He's nothing more than an internet friend." the eldest one gave him a little smile.

Jiwons head agreed with Junhoe and Jinhwan but his heart didn't.

————
I always get so nervous, when I upload a full chapter q.q
I hope, there are no grammatical mistakes..