thirteen

'should I call him?' asked Jiwon himself.

It was 2 a.m and Jiwon couldn't sleep. That wasn't the first time, that he didn't get enough sleep but it was the first time, that he didn't get enough sleep because of a guy.

Yes, Jiwon thought about Hanbin.
A lot.
He'd like to know, if he's already sleeping or if he can't sleep just like him.
But he also thought a lot about Hanbins voice.
Is his voice more manly and deep or is his voice softer and cute, just like Jinhwan Hyungs voice is?
He really didn't know but he hoped that his voice would be cute.
Jiwon loves cute things.
That was one of thousand reasons, why jiwon loves winnie the pooh.

' I should just call him....but what if he's already sleeping?' the boy didn't know what to do, it was just so depressing.

Jiwon was way to shy to call Hanbin because he didn't want to do anything wrong.
He liked Hanbin and he don't want to lose him just because he made a mistake just like he did a few weeks ago.

Hanbin called Jiwon an annoying guy so many times, that he was even scared to write a simple "hi".
But there was a little, feminine and silent voice, that tells him every single day to text him, just to make sure, that Hanbin is okay.

And even this time, there was this feminine voice again, which said that Jiwon should just call him or write him a message.

,,I can do it!" said Jiwon while he unlocked his smartphone to write his Dongsaeng a message.

---

from : Jiwon
to : Hanbin
Hanbin?
r u sleeping?

from : Hanbin
to : Jiwon
No, why r u asking?

from : Jiwon
to : Hanbin
'cuz I'd like to hear your voice.
No!
I mean
I'd like to speak with you
Like normal people do
You know?

from : Hanbin
to : Jiwon
....Sure.
Just call me

——————
I just realized how shitty my English is, ugh
I'm so sorry.