fourteen

Nervously Jiwon clicked on Hanbins contact name and called him.
He tried to stop being nervous but failed.
How can you stop being nervous, when this stupid bell rings every second?

After a few rings, Hanbin finally picked up.

,,Jiwon?" asked the boy and at that time Jiwons nervousness disappeared.
Maybe it was because he heard Hanbins voice or maybe it was because he realized that it wasn't that bad as he thought it would be.

,,Hanbin!" screamed Jiwon loud with a bright smile on his face.
He didn't care how late it was. He just forgot everything at this moment.

,,Your voice is really deep.... I'm glad, that you texted me before you called me." the younger said

,,why?"

,,Because I'd be scared as shit. I mean your voice could also be the voice of a thirty years old smoker." Hanbin laughed ashamed. Jiwon could already smell, that his dongsaeng blushed.

,,You're blushing, right?" he asked

,,No! Shut up!" the other boy screamed. Maybe a bit too loud and maybe a bit too obviously.

,,aww, you're so cute, little blushing Hanbin!" Jiwon couldn't stop giving Hanbin compliments. He was just too cute, even if he doesn't know it or don't want to know it.
The elder thought, that Hanbin would start to discuss with him again because he gave him a compliment, but he didn't.

Confused about Hanbins reaction, which didn't came, he went silently to the kitchen.

,,yea... anyways... What are you doing?" Hanbin asked after a few really quiet and awkward seconds.

,,I'm hungry, so I am in the kitchen to make me a sandwich. Wanna join me?"

Hanbin sighed. ,,Not again Hyung. I don't want t-" Jiwon interrupted him. ,,Did you said 'Hyung' to me?"

,,uhm... yes ... I think so..."