Starting Over

*three months later*

"Zayn can you grab me my keys?" I asked him, grabbing my bag and my jacket before heading out the door.

"Only if you give me a kiss." I could literally hear the smirk on his face.

"Fine." I turned around and he was right there, waiting for his kiss. I smiled and quickly pecked his lips. "I'm so happy. Everything's fine now." I said, as he wrapped his arms around me. He smiled and kissed me in the cheek.

I had the worst part in my life being with Harry, I saw everything and everyone differently. It want love I was feeling back then, it was lust.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked, opening the door. I nodded and grabbed my keys, leaving our house and hopping into the car. "Are you nervous?" Zayn asked me, starting up the car.

"No no. It'll be fine. He's with someone, and we haven't talked in a while." I told him, trying to make him not worry. I haven't seen Harry in about 3 months, so hell yeah I was beyond nervous and quite scared. But he was in a happy relationship, so I wasn't thinking to much about it.

****

it took us about an hour to get to the house, and all of the boys cars were parked in the driveway, so we had to park in the street. Zayn was clearly excited to see everyone, because he quickly turned off the car and ran up to the house. I laughed and got out of the car shortly after Zayn. I took a deep breath before walking into the house, expecting to see Harry with his new girlfriend.

I walked into the house, seeing Liam, Zayn, and Niall in the front room. I asked where Harry was.

"Oh he's in the kitchen." Liam said. I slowly went towards the kitchen and saw the familiar tall figure with shaggy brown hair. I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there in silence for a minute.

"H-hi Harry." The words finally came out. His head shot around, meeting his eyes to mine.

"Holy shit." He said, coming towards me and picking me up into a hug. I laughed, getting chills from the familiar feeling of his arms. He set me down gently, still close to me. "Haley it's been so long!" He said, clearly excited.

"I know! How are you and your girlfriend?" I wanted to bring up before we started to talk about anything else. Suddenly his expression changed.

"We aren't together anymore." He said, his voice becoming more calm.

"Oh... I'm so sorry Harry." I said, rubbing his arm, realizing he had been working out.

"How are you and Zayn?" Harry asked, completely changing the subject.

"Oh ya know, we're fine." I told him. We were phenomenal, but I didn't want to see Harry hurt anymore.

"That's good. Your still together and stuff." He said, suddenly loosing eye contact with me.

"Yeah... So how is everything?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"Awful. You have no idea how-" before he could finish, Zayn walked in.

"Everything okay?" Zayn asked, coming up to me and putting his arm around my waist. I could tell whatever Harry was going to say was important because he took steps back and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Harry said, nervously messing with his hair.

"We can talk later okay?" I asked Harry, "maybe we can go to dinner?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that' sounds great." Harry said, smiling. Harry left the room, not saying a word to Zayn.

"Really." Zayn gave me this look. "Do you really think that's a good idea." Zayn asked me, standing in front of me now.

"What's the worst that can happen?" I asked him.

"Uh he can win you back and fuck you in the car like we did?" Zayn bluntly said.

"Nice." I said, almost laughing.

"Fine. But I'm picking out your outfit." Zayn said, giving me permission to go with harry.