Dangerous

I walked into the house Harry ended up being at. I slowly took off my shoes, not wanting him to know I was here yet.

"Haley?" I heard Harry calling from upstairs.

"Uh, yeah." I said, setting my shoes to the side nd walking in further.

""WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Harry screamed, running down the stairs.

"I was just with-" He interrupted me by pulling me in super tight, knocking the breath out of me.

"You had me worried sick." He said, letting go of the hug and looking into my eyes.

"Sorry! I was just out with some friends for a bit." I told him, taking his arms off my shoulders.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." He said, walking deeper into th house.

"I wasn't trying to scare you. I just didn have my phone on me at the time." I told him, sitting on the couch furthest where he was.

"And why not?" He asked me.

"I don't know... I just didn't." I tld him, messing with my fingernails.

"Who were you with exactly to where you wouldn't have your phone on you?" He asked me, his eyes getting cold.

"I was umm... I was with Carol." I told him, looking him in the eye so he would believe me.

"And?" He said.

"That's it. Just Carol." I told him, looking back down at my hands.

"You were with a guy." He said, getting up. My heart started racing, he sat as close as possible to me.

"N-no I wasn't." I said, trying to make myself sure.

"Don't lie to me.. who were you with." Harry said, making me stare into his eyes.

"I said Carol." I gritted through my teeth.

"Bullshit." Harry spat at me. I cringed at his attitude and ripped his hand off my chin.

"Fine. Don't believe me." I said, pouting.

"Im not believing you because its not the fucking truth." He said, getting even more pissed off.

"Fine, you want to know who I was with?" I asked him with sarcasm and attitude

"YES!" He screamed.

"I was going to go run errands with Zayn and Niall." I said, not lookin at him.

"Your kidding right." The tone in his voice completely changed, his face was completely emotionless.

"No.." I said hesitantly.

"Im going to kill them." Harry said, getting up and grabbing his car keys.

"What? NO HARRY DONT!" I screamed, grabbing his hand and making him come back to me.

"Don't touch me right now." He said, gritting through his teeth.

"WELL DONT TOUCH THEM." I screamed, ripping his car keys out of his hand an putting it down my shirt so he couldent get them.

"You know, im not afraid to grab that." He looked at me with a smirk.

"What is wrong with you." I said, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Seriously, give me the car keys." He said, holding his hand out.

"Nope. your not going anywhere." I said, walking back to the couch. I heard him taking deep breaths.

"Your confusing." I said, looking over the couch and watching him change moods so quickly.

"Why?" He said, looking upset now.

"I don't know, one minute your happy and the next you want to kill everyone... kind of like..."

"Like im bi-polar?" Harry finished my sentence.

"Yeah!" I said, agreeing with him.

"Its because I am, love." He said, slowly walking over to me and sitting next to me.

:Y-you are? I didn't know..." I told him, watching his expressions change.

"I found out I was in 3rd grade. Me and some kid had to do a project, I offered to color and everything and he wanted to write it all out. So when I was coloring, I colored outside the lines, and got really pissed off and flipped shit on everybody, then when the teacher said I could write everything out I was perfectly fine. so my teacher and my mom agreed that I had to go get an evaluation. so I was diagnosed with anger issues an bi-polar." He explained this whole story to me, almost like he was ashamed.

"Im so sorry... But atleast your fine now?" I tried to boost his confidence.

"I'm flattered you think I'm fine. But we both know there's something messed up with me. I can never keep a girl. But your different, I don't want to mess this up with you." He said, getting choked up. I leaned in closer to him, pulling him into my chest and wrapping my arms around him.

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."