Lies On Lies

"What shoud be fun?" I not only asked taylor, but asked myself.

"Harry's 'situation'" She said while laughing. "Why don't you take a seat, Haley. We will be here for a while." Taylor said, offering me a seat.

"Harry, why don't you ride darcy out soomewhere." I offered him.

"No. I'm staying here while you talk." Harry said, sitting down next to me. I rolled my eyes and left it alone.

"Harry. Take Darcy out. Now." Taylor helld his keys next to him, pointng to the door.

"Fine." Harry slammed his hands down and stood up, before leaving, giving me a hard, sweet, wet kiss. "remember that." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my body. I sat there, almost paralyzed, not wanting to know what was going to happen next.

"I love you." I whispered loudly. He turned over hiss shoulder saying he loves me too, picking up Darcy and leaving.

"Okay. Where do you want me to start?" Taylor asked me, giving me the hint to get comfortable.

"I don't know start wherever you want to start." I said, not looking her in the eye. I fel a vibration in my pocket and quickly glanced at a message from Harry saying "I love you".

"Okay. Well let's start with what happened to me. Let me just get to the point. He doesn't like you. Nor will he ever. Face it. Why would a guy like that go for a girl like you, especially when he has a kid?" She asked me, full of hate.

"How would you know if he really likes me or not." I said, almost getting tearful.

"Have you slept with him yet?" She asked me.

"That's none of your Buisness." I said shyly.

"Exactly. That's all he wants you for. Trust me, I have a kid with him. I would know." She said, getting cocky. I was about to bitch her out, but then the doorbell rang. She got up to get it and I followed, knowing it would be Zayn. She opened the door and widened her eyes.

"Ready?" He asked me, not even looking at her.

"Yeah." I said, taking his hand and walking out the door. We walked into his car, quickly shutting the door from the rain. "You don't like Taylor?" I asked him.

"No. I hate her." He said, starting his car. I giggled and looked out the window as he left the neighborhood she lived in.

"You okay?" Zayn asked me, resting his hand on me knee. I hesitated to answer, but I eventually did.

"Yeah. Just kind of pissed he didn't tell me." I said, still looking out the window but taking quick glances at his hand that stayed there. "We'll once we get home, you can rest with me. It looks like you could use it." He said, lifting his hand off my knee and pulling into the neighborhood.

"That sounds good." I whispered. Getting ready to get out of the car. He pulled into the driveway and stopped the car, unbuckling and getting out, waiting for me to get out too.

"You'll be okay, just sleep it off." He said, leading me inside. No one was home, it was literally just me and him. I started to get nervous because I did have some feelings for him, but I wanted to make sure I didn't want HARRY anymore.

"I'll give you one of my t-shirts to sleep in." Zayn said, digging through his dresser and finding me a shirt and tossing it to me.

"Thanks." I said, grasping it. I left the room and went into the bathroom, changing into the shirt and taking a deep breath, trying to get all my thoughts together. Wat Taylor said might not be true, but I wasn't sure who else to ask because Harry wouldn't tell me the truth. I left the bathroom, pulling my hair back and going into zayns room.

"Cute." He smirked at me, spiriting on the bed and patting where I was gonna go. I slowly walked over to him, sitting down next to him. "Goodnight." He said, kissing me on the cheek and laying down. I payed down next to him, my back turned to him. I feel this arm go around me and his hand finding mine, and his fingers intertwined into mine.